What I Got Today!

Brac

Thad, the Raspberry PI is relaying WIFI audio from your computer? How well is that working?

Wonder if this would work in a similar way.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUNE-S1-32bit-HiFi-Digital-Music-Player-DAC-WiFi-Connection-Amplifier-W-Remote-/181264448267?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a3433fb0b

Edited by JL Sargent

Thad, the Raspberry PI is relaying WIFI audio from your computer? How well is that working?

Wonder if this would work in a similar way.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUNE-S1-32bit-HiFi-Digital-Music-Player-DAC-WiFi-Connection-Amplifier-W-Remote-/181264448267?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a3433fb0b

yes, but it chokes on any music that's higher than 24/96 in resolution. Need to order some longer ethernet cables before I can wire directly.

Actually, I got two early Christmas presents.....

1.  The Longhorn Network has been "finally" picked up by Directv.... Hook'em Horns and

2.  This little guy (Doak) got a new home this evening.  He's just over two months old and all fired up about his new home.

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

• Like 11

Hey Boxx, a little odd for a Texas fan to name his dog after a SMU running back, don't you think? Nice "Grey Ghost" you got there.

Yes indeed it is. 

However, I thought it was a safe choice since I went to graduate school at SMU and Doak Walker was such a class act.

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!