What I Got Today!

Brac

Nothing today.  But I blew my wad yesterday...  Just don't tell my wife! ;)

You better bring those with you if you come to Neb city.  I would love to hear them. Better yet since you'll be working all the time and won't be able to enjoy them, you could let me borrow them while your in town. 

Very nice and big. 

Thanks!  If I move there permanently, I'll of course bring them.  They are some of the best speakers I've ever heard after all!  I'll have to sell my other stuff, but not for a few months so...  I don't feel comfortable not having a 3-4 month emergency fund.

Unfortunately, since I work 8 hours/day, I'll have ample time to use them.  You're welcome to stop by and hear them though!

You better bring those with you if you come to Neb city.  I would love to hear them. Better yet since you'll be working all the time and won't be able to enjoy them, you could let me borrow them while your in town. 

Very nice and big. 

• Like 1

Fulfilling my obligations as a Klipsch owner who scored a deal to share more proper pictures...  here are some better shots of the RB-3's I got.  Using the new camera that I got in April (that I just got finished cleaning off (picture wise) so I now have space to shoot more!)

post-58712-0-12060000-1419829285_thumb.jpost-58712-0-42100000-1419829302_thumb.jpost-58712-0-75900000-1419829315_thumb.jpost-58712-0-50100000-1419829330_thumb.j

Also...picked up today from opus (whom of which had Heresy's in the back of his Prius - that is the first time I've laid my eyes on a pair of vintage that weren't on a screen) a pair of RS-3 II's for the living room:

post-58712-0-78380000-1419829787_thumb.j

Those are replacing a pair of cosmetically imperfect older RS-3 I's which are sitting right next to them:

post-58712-0-54660000-1419829828_thumb.j

Those specific ones will be going up on the forum VERY soon (like...this week).

Edited by IbizaFlame
  • Like 1

Fulfilling my obligations as a Klipsch owner who scored a deal to share more proper pictures...  here are some better shots of the RB-3's I got.  Using the new camera that I got in April (that I just got finished cleaning off (picture wise) so I now have space to shoot more!)

attachicon.gifDSC00281.jpgattachicon.gifDSC00282.JPGattachicon.gifDSC00283.JPGattachicon.gifDSC00284.JPG

Did you change that background on your receiver? I've been trying to do the same thing except with a jolly roger flag on my Marantz.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!