What I Got Today!

Brac

wanted that table when I first saw VPI advertise it , I never thought Id come across one this early ..... It also has a Ortofon Quintet Black cartridge  so my NBS will be going back to Craig for some wrok or I will run an external  .

If my classic 2 dont sell it will look cool sitting next to it

Edited by A1UC

Fulfilling my obligations as a Klipsch owner who scored a deal to share more proper pictures...  here are some better shots of the RB-3's I got.  Using the new camera that I got in April (that I just got finished cleaning off (picture wise) so I now have space to shoot more!)

attachicon.gifDSC00281.jpgattachicon.gifDSC00282.JPGattachicon.gifDSC00283.JPGattachicon.gifDSC00284.JPG

Did you change that background on your receiver? I've been trying to do the same thing except with a jolly roger flag on my Marantz.

Actually, that's the background on my computer. :)

My receiver is disconnected from the TV's video at this point in lieu of a receiver with HDMI.

• Like 1

a 500$ light?

High-Powered Full-Spectrum LED.  Lighting gets very touchy for live plants...which I haven't had for quite a while due to my old lights.

There are some really cool Marineland fixtures that are programmable for a ton of ocean presets...but...I could buy a new car for their cost - not interested in that.

High-Powered Full-Spectrum LED.  Lighting gets very touchy for live plants...which I haven't had for quite a while due to my old lights.

I have a coworker that has powerful lights to grow big batches of japanese miracle fruit. We all think he's growing weed though.

I have a coworker that has powerful lights to grow big batches of japanese miracle fruit. We all think he's growing weed though.

With a name like "Miracle Fruit" who could blame you? :D

But yeah, I'd argue lighting is probably the most expensive part of owning any aqua/terrarium.  Lights are to a tank what speakers are to a home theater.  The rest of the setup is only as good as they are.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!