Heresy III in cherry, Massachusetts

dtr20

3 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

the lyrics reminding me that each day is precious and life too short to be spent frittered away on dull days listening to lifeless speakers.

4 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

the crushed dream

So his life is over.  But he has reduced it to only one crushed dream.  I'm getting less interested.

I think there is something about the Heresy that gets some females twitching. My wife hated the Heresies I had. Kvetched for years about they are ugly and too big. A move relegated them to storage for a few years. Another move and I began to make plans to set the sound system up again. I started looking at Forte's. Got a line on a pair and made plans to go and see them with my wife, making it a field trip. Then my wife asked me what I "really wanted". I showed her a pic of La Scalas. She said get them and put an end to the search. 

So I now have a pair of La Scala mains, which my wife doesn't mind, and a set of Heresys which she does not want me to put into service. Go figure.

I can live with this. 

5 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

One of the first for me was the Lotus Turbo Esperit. 

First Turbo was an Audi Diesel 4000. Not bad out of the hole but, when around 55+ to infinity, it was honkin bad. When I would honk horn at 80, I would sometime downshift into 4th and the rest of the story.

• Like 1