zebra03

Is there any chance Cornwall III's can be better than my RF7II's?

19 hours ago, avguytx said:

Cornwell? Is that a new model? 

Excuse my father, his keyboard skills are not so great. You should see what he can do when he tries to go to hometheatershack.com

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, dtr20 said:
19 hours ago, avguytx said:

Excuse my father, his keyboard skills are not so great. You should see what he can do when he tries to go to hometheatershack.com

No excuses for me I do the same thing, you kids with all yalls correct spelling and stuff. :o:D

23 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

I was just funnin'....meant no disrespect whatsoever.  :)

Is there any chance Cornwall III's can be better than my RF7II's?

Well Zebra03, YES there is a good chance it can be better because it's your ears that matter, you may like it better ?  I can't hear it for you, well I could but it wouldn't count we have different ears, which is a good thing for you. :mellow:

6 minutes ago, avguytx said:
30 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

I was just funnin'....meant no disrespect whatsoever.  :)

Don't worry, if I had to explain every time I spelled something ''off", misspelled or it was a joke, the forum post count would jump alot. My wife hates when I say things like "alot" or many of the other silly things I type, she says it make you look stupid.  I don't care, or come here for an English lesson or to impress anyone, I'm to old for all of that :pwk_bs:.

4 hours ago, dtr20 said:

You wouldn't  believe how much trouble I get into with my son and my girlfriend  when im on a computer

• Like 1

I know how that works, my wife is here also, plus a couple of the kids, glad they are not here alot, well my wife is. Between that and being a moderator I have to behave and not start trouble or say what I feel at times.  Sucks being an adult sometimes, or expected to be one.

I'm not trying to get in trouble.,I just dont know how to use a computer that good.

I was typing home theater shack one time and for some reason all that came up was ho shack and my girlfriend was sitting right on the side of me and watched me type it and I still got in trouble

• Like 2

I was buying motorcycle fasteners once, and was looking for a particular site. The company's name was Curvygirl....guess how that turned out :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

guess how that turned out :D

I would guess you forgot about the parts :o