What's wrong with this picture?

Coytee

Sheesh looks lived in to me!  Only thing I saw that jumped at me was the last 3 rail posts needed stain and the fact the aberation of a child-like figure reflection in the lower part of the upstairs window.  Smokin your breakfast again?  Geez Louise!  lol

Your brooms should be standing up the other way so as not to ruin the bristles.  When you pick up one of the brooms to lean it against the wall correctly, you can hit the squirrel in the head and knock him out and go inside and pick him up off the floor, or I could lease you my 12lb killer cat Felix, and you won't ever see a squirrel on the property again. 

22 hours ago, JohnJ said:

That's not a door!

That's a sidelight to a front door with a handle and hinges on it :dry:

Yes...  I hang my head in shame that my wife didn't think/know better than to put a pantry door into her 'mud room'...  I told her that of everything she's done to the house (she's pretty much designed & redesigned everything), I felt that was her first REAL blunder and I thought it sucked.  That didn't get me any bonus points, but it's true.

9 hours ago, windashine said:

someone took the water hose and busted the faucet because it's not there anymore...

Yeah....get this....  it's inside that door.  When she added to the house, there was an inside corner there and at the corner of the house, I have a hot/cold frostproof mixing valve.  She added the room on and now, that spigot is inside.  I still have to fix it but am not too motivated.

21 hours ago, joessportster said:

That Squirrel is having a laugh at every one trying to cross the threshold of the tiny door.................

WINNER!!!

Because she's a softie (one of the things I love about her), she won't let me dispatch the squirrel...  so he (she?) sits in there and watches you walk by.  To be honest, it's adorable....  but for her nibbling on the wood a bit.  I don't care for that at ALL.

21 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

There's someone standing in the window.

There isn't.  I saw it and wondered the same thing.  She's got some plants in there and it might be a shadow from them (plants are pulled away from windows right now as the trim on them is being redone inside.....none the less, there are no plants or ghosts next to the window.

8 hours ago, Davis said:

Those are the same carpenter bee traps I build. They work well.

Wish I had some more...  I need to make some or just go buy them because they'are Baaaaaaaaaaaack.....  been here for 2-3 days now and they are very detested.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

The extension cord in the tiny door being used as a winch to pull a normal sized human through the door? 

You're killing me....  do I have your permission to use this on her?  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pete H said:

Your brooms should be standing up the other way so as not to ruin the bristles.  When you pick up one of the brooms to lean it against the wall correctly, you can hit the squirrel in the head and knock him out and go inside and pick him up off the floor, or I could lease you my 12lb killer cat Felix, and you won't ever see a squirrel on the property again. 

My cat used to be a killer cat.....  now he's lost three of his canine fangs so he can only puncture something, not grab it.

I looked closer at the window above with Casper floating around...  I used the full size, high res picture.

Turns out it's a chess table for two with a lamp sitting on it.  I think it's the lamp shade that looks like the head.

9 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Yes...  I hang my head in shame that my wife didn't think/know better than to put a pantry door into her 'mud room'... 

Biggest problem with that door is that a Klipschorn won't fit through it.

• Like 1

Ah yes, squirrels....I actually have an odd relationship with the critters, as I purchased my first air rifle quite a number of years ago to try and rid my property of the damn things, and I ended up with an addiction to high end air rifles just as I did with speakers, and ended up claiming two world records in the sport.  Strange how those things happen......

• Like 1