YouTube Spinning

Full Range

He recovers from ramp decently too!

That blower has a wonderful, mythical sound even on that small motor. Like an engineered monster. One on a big tractor-trailer just isn't the same.

Decades ago a guy with a big block Gran Torino with a huge supercharger on it tooled around this side of town. Engine sound separated it was more than even a 351C it shook the yard like a 429 when it idled down the road at 40 mph. But the audible "zing" preceded the beauty by a block or so!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

A slightly jazzy influenced style of the 70s era surf culture music 

Peace my Australian friend, I lived a long time in Huntington Beach, CA ... aka surf city.   There is a surfing museum and often some band playing surf music on the beach or on Main Street. The waves there aren't big most of the time, but are reliable. There is always something. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Peace my Australian friend, I lived a long time in Huntington Beach, CA ... aka surf city.   There is a surfing museum and often some band playing surf music on the beach or on Main Street. The waves there aren't big most of the time, but are reliable. There is always something. 

I also grew up in a surf town and just loved it 

Look it up beaches in Newcastle Australia 

Have surfed all of them and Mereweather beach produced a world surf champion  - Mark Richards 

• Like 4

here's one from the late Don Van Vliet, aka Captain Beefheart.  Not sure how many of you are familiar with this legend; but I know that Travis is @dwilawyer.  I saw him at a 7-11 store he was buying some ice cream.  I think Rolling Stone magazine ranked Trout Mask Replica as number 58 on their list of the top 500 albums of all time. 

• Like 4

`Morning Mr. @BigStewMan one line out of this nostalgic to me tune covers your musical trip last night, and I'm not knocking that at all. Campbell was heard often here back then and was an exceptional entertainer. 90s alt has different memories for me that don't think I could duplicate these days. The Capt? they played that one song a few times a week in the late 70s here on the fm.

Cheers! & Good Vibes to Ya Man!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Nice @Shiva

Always like this one through the Supers that are gone now😣

Not the "Misty Mountains" I grew up with!

The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey: Misty Mountains Song - YouTube

PC? Forum? This Browser? The other browser? 

Having trouble posting the past twenty.

*There we go!

chromium let me do it this time, had to log in and out several times between edge and chromium-developers version.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Nice @Shiva

Always like this one through the Supers that are gone now😣

Not the "Misty Mountains" I grew up with!

The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey: Misty Mountains Song - YouTube

PC? Forum? This Browser? The other browser? 

Having trouble posting the past twenty.

*There we go!

chromium let me do it this time, had to log in and out several times between edge and chromium-developers version.

For me, that was the most memorable song from the Hobbit series.   

• Like 1