YouTube Spinning

Full Range

34 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

Guess I posted that Roy video 20 times since here.

Good concert...that dude up front sitting trying to communicate with another ?

Even got his attention...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Guess I posted that Roy video 20 times since here.

Good concert...that dude up front sitting trying to communicate with another ?

Even got his attention...

I would have loved to see Roy live. It looks like most of the folks were there for the awesome moment.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, MicroMara said:

You gonna sell them here as well ? 😉

Contrary to popular belief, Audio is a hobby for me. I do not have access to shops where I can go and listen to products. I have 2 options go to visit someone that has a product I want to hear, Or buy and try at home in my own system.  Part of the fun of audio is the experience of hearing something different. If I could have 1/4 the money I have lost in audio I could buy a new corvette.  I have never made 1 dime profit on a single member of this forum, Nor have I bought anything on this forum  for the purpose of flipping for profit. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, joessportster said:

Contrary to popular belief, Audio is a hobby for me. I do not have access to shops where I can go and listen to products. I have 2 options go to visit someone that has a product I want to hear, Or buy and try at home in my own system.  Part of the fun of audio is the experience of hearing something different. If I could have 1/4 the money I have lost in audio I could buy a new corvette.  I have never made 1 dime profit on a single member of this forum, Nor have I bought anything on this forum  for the purpose of flipping for profit. 

It should be fun and not make you accountable. What you write, I know all that because I have read almost every one of your offers. I have you never profit intentions imputed. You offer the community fair prices and good equipment. I would have already bought one or the other from you, but it makes no sense for me because of the transport costs, customs duties and sales taxes that I would have had to pay additionally. The worst thing for me was that I could not buy your MFSL records.

Then we have clarified that .  smilie_op_014.gif

George

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

For all the Hard Rockers in here ...Iron Maden`s  new Album " Senjutsu " will be lauched on 3rd of september ...

"Tactics"? Odd name for an album, but then this is Heavy Metal and Iron Maiden.

• Like 1