lesser known music or bands

the real Duke Spinner

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Marvel said:

Lesser known? I guess I just traveled in different circles.

just thought if Stan Clarke got a mention the whole troop might as well be mentioned....

different circles?.... these guys put me in orbit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@the real Duke Spinner Nice idea for a thread.  Bands and their names always make me wonder and shake my head. 

Don't think my ex took too much of my vinyl but she did shuffle up about 40 feet that were in order. Some missing but who knows where it could be.  Gone, stuffed somewhere out or order?  Blah.   So many fond memories during the 3 years it took to sort again.  😂   💪

On the bright side of the deal she and her mom loved Barry Manilow so I picked up most of his stuff thinking she would listen to it.  It's still sittin here if your interested.  I'll cut you a deal.  :)

Local buddies started as kids and have been together for 50 years.  They're great and always pack the house.  Here's a name to thunk on.  "Sinister Midget."  Crazy but their legendary around here.  They throw down some serious rock and roll.  lol

I'm not sure what is little known but..Considering most people I grew up with 99.9% never heard this band until I played the album. Wishbone Ash, probably one of the best bands from the 60/70 and on Bands. LIve Dates ll is likely the best quality live recording I have from the 70's. I picked up this double Album and have not listened to much else since I got it.https://youtu.be/DD6t-UdjkQg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Fish said:

I'm not sure what is little known but..Considering most people I grew up with 99.9% never heard this band until I played the album. Wishbone Ash, probably one of the best bands from the 60/70 and on Bands. LIve Dates ll is likely the best quality live recording I have from the 70's. I picked up this double Album and have not listened to much else since I got it.https://youtu.be/DD6t-UdjkQg

Used play Blowin Free in a band a long long time ago. 🙂

• Like 2