Prayers for Our Justin

HDBRbuilder

I know lots of the folks who frequent this 2-channel section seldom frequent other parts of this BB. I have just posted this info in the General Questions section, but am repeating it here for you folks.

Our young friend, Justin Scott, was "in an accident this (past) weekend. He will not be able to reply to his e-mails for some time."

This message is being sent out to folks who have e-mailed him, presumably by his mother. I have no details of his accident, but I sincerely hope and pray that he will completely recover and be okay in a short time...and back on this BB being his normal helpful self.

There are few folks as deserving of my prayers as this fine young man. I sincerely hope that you fellow friends of Justin's will include him in YOUR prayers as well! Thanks!

Unreal.

I presume you read about my son, Austin, who was almost killed in a car wreck two weeks ago. Now get this: My wife, who likes to hang out on a forum of her own -- just found out that another Mom on that same forum, just lost her son, also named 'Austin' -- in a car wreck last night.

I was thinking last night as I went to bed -- that these things come in 'threes' -- and man, I hope Justin is O.K.

Can't remember the last time I woke up at 4 A.M. in the morning to cruise through this forum. Too wierd.

My first thoughts about Justin when I joined the group were that he might be able to use a week or so at Uncle Dave's Reality Boot Camp. Very soon, however, I came to marvel at his integrity, curiosity, helpfulness and general character. Then I began to wonder just what sort of parents could turn out such a sterling example of young manhood. They must be something.

Anyway to find out what facility he might be in? I'd love to send him a card, or join in any general message (morning glorys or some other horn-shaped flowers would be particularly apropo!) from the group.

Having had a daughter born with a 100% fatal heart defect requiring 3 open heart and 1 open chest surgery before age 2 to correct, I became well aware of the power of prayer. Trust me, it wasn't just the positive result, but the sense of "Thy will be done" that bouyed myself and my wife through those days that made me realize that it was for real. I am simply not that strong without help.

"Lord, smile upon Thy servant Justin and send Your angels to watch over him."

Dave

What a great kid! He has made me smile many times. Especially after I offered him my daughters companionship (in jest) in return for his (extensive) help on a technical issue. My house, being of dual religiosity, will definitely have something mentioned on his behalf this weekend at both the Catholic church and Chabad to which we belong.

Get well soon Justin!

Chris

My prayers are with you Justin.

Oddly enough as I went to bed last night right after I turned off my computer it occured to me that I had not seen justin around for awhile.

I almost got back out of bed and turned my cpu back to see if there was any sign of him on the forum.

Instead I said a quick prayer that things were alright and went to sleep.

The first thing I see this morning when I get on here is the post down in the general questions.

I'm praying for a speedy recovery.

Peace,(the peace of Christ that is)

Josh

Justin

Get well soon, hope you have a speedy recovery.

Huhuru

My System

Klipsch KLF 20s

Klipsch KLF C-7

Klipsch RS-7s Surrounds

Sub SVS SV20-39PCi

Receiver Yamaha RX-V3300

TV Mitsubishi CS 40509 40 Tube

DVD Sony S560

VCR Toshiba M-65

FM Antenna Terk Pro 50

Wish List:

Pioneer DV-45A, SACD/DVD Audio Player

10.gif

A little more info on our Justin's condition from his parents:

"Justin is doing ok. He has been training for a bike ride called the MS150. It is a 150 mile bike ride from Houston, TX to Austin, TX to benefit victims of MS"...such as one of his extended family members has.

"On the way to meet one of his friends for a 50 mile bike training session, Justin's Audi A4 was t-boned by an older pickup. Luckily the Audi is built like a tank. There was alot of bleeding, and Justin has had to take meds for a number of years that thin his blood...so that became a major problem for him." Luckily, Justin and his parents followed their family physician's advice and Justin had been in the process of donating blood for his own needs for some time...a sort of private blood bank...so that foresight likely saved his life.

"He stays asleep most of the time, waking up only when it is time for more medicine"

"There is no reason for him not to make a full, swift, and easy recovery(as easy as can be expected). For all intents and purposes, Justin is doing very well(as well as can be expected), and will be coming home within a week or so"

His Parents.

All I can say is "Thank God!!"