Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Thanks for the compliment.

The sub is a RSW-12.

I use a Yamaha receiver for a preamp.

The power is supplied by an Aragon 2007 and an Aragon 2002, 200x7 and 200x2, respectively. I split the main speaker out on the Yamaha and have two sets of front speakers, each powered by a separate amp. It sounds incredible in 7 channel stereo. When I watch movies, I have to set the center, surrounds, and rears to a higher output to match the two sets of front speakers. But this doesn't detract from the incredible sound.

If I had the money, I would have 6 Aragon 2002s or comparable, and would have two center channels and three sets of mains. Then, upon realizing the rears and surrounds were deficient, would purchase more amps and speakers. I haven't yet, however, figured out how to get my wife to acquiesce and allow my plan to come to fruition.

Nice rooms Lee and elninoloco7! The projector is a future upgrade for me. Just got a 50-inch plasma so that will do for now. I will post pictures of my new room after I install a celing, doors and moldings... But at least the room is functional now after months of putting up walls, electrical, sheetrock, painting and installing the floor.

WOW!! Great job! What's your equipment list? Gotta love the touch pad security door.. Awesome roomYes

Klipsch RF-82 (Front Main)

Klipsch RC-52 (Center)

Klipsch RS-42 (Rear Surround)

Klipsch RB-51 (Side Surround)

JBL S120II (2 Subwoofers)

Denon 2307CI (Processor)/Rotel RMB-1075 (Amplifier)

Panasonic DMP-BD35K (Blu-Ray)/Toshiba A3 (HDDVD)

Mitsubishi HC 1500 (Projector)/106" 16X9 Screen (w/ Custom Cinescope masking)

Panamax Power Center

THANKS [:D]

Nice rooms Lee and elninoloco7! The projector is a future upgrade for me. Just got a 50-inch plasma so that will do for now. I will post pictures of my new room after I install a celing, doors and moldings... But at least the room is functional now after months of putting up walls, electrical, sheetrock, painting and installing the floor.

Nice, i started with a 32 sony CRT with sony HT in a box, then upgraded to a 42 pasma with same HT in a box with only tower speaker upgrade. then upgraded my audio system (some cheap sony tower speakers) and a 50" Pioneer plasma, then moved got space for my theater and upgraded all my system to what i have now only took 6 to 7 years!!..but good luck on your project and posts pics up [:)]

I moved into a dedicated room I just finished. It is 13' 10" W x 21' 8" D x 8' 6" T

The screen is a 128" diagonal 2.35:1 and the projector is a Panasonic PT-AE3000U

I still need to finish my equipment closet that is recessed in the back wall. I loaded up a few pieces of gear into a cabinet on wheels and hooked up an Anti-Mode 8033 room correction to the Conquests. A couple hours of audio/video hook up and calibration and...

I have a HSU ULS-15 QuadDrive System I am testing up front.

I'm still waiting for my Home Theater recliners to arrive so I moved in my single seat.

OS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice room you got there OS. I love the single chair, a true man-cave (even if only temporary). I have one question though, are those Epik Conquests you've got in the pictures? You mentioned the ULS Quaddrive, but those subs pictured look much bigger the HSUs, just wondering. Definitely a nice room you've got there anyways!

• dtel pinned this topic