Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Looks good JC, so I guess you like your new Sub!?

Oh yeah! Very much so. I don't know what it is but, this sub just sounds sooo good in my room. I get deep, clean, articulate bass. $160 was definitely worth it. I'm now hooked on Outlaw Audio subs.[:D] I would love to hear some of their upper level models.

nymelky, that is nice. Really, really NICE.

How do you like you MFW-15?

Thank you.

The mfw-15 is awesome, I bought it before AV123 started having amp issues. Plus having a HSU mbm-12 behind the couch adds even more, bass hits you right in the chest.

• Moderators

Nymelky, your setup looks great. Looks like you have acoustic panels on the front wall. Did you make those yourself? That is one of my next projects. I need to do my research. I need to tame some echo in the room.

The mfw-15 is awesome, I bought it before AV123 started having amp issues. Plus having a HSU mbm-12 behind the couch adds even more, bass hits you right in the chest.

Very nice setup, my mom even liked it, now if i can just get her hooked. Yeah right. Anyways you sound like you like having a second sub behind the couch, How does this sound. One of the guys at local H.T. stores around these parts gave me a funny look when i talked about doing this, then just recomended to put two up front.

Very nice equipment and setup. Very clean and your speaker placement is better than most I see. The opening into the other room probably really helps reduce room loading and sound reflections. Gotta love the large screen. Once you go front projection, it is hard to go back.

Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your system for years to come.

Very nice setup, my mom even liked it, now if i can just get her hooked. Yeah right. Anyways you sound like you like having a second sub behind the couch, How does this sound. One of the guys at local H.T. stores around these parts gave me a funny look when i talked about doing this, then just recomended to put two up front.

The mbm-12 is down firing and I have the port firing parallel to the couch. You get a ton of vibrations as well. I tested my bass response with RoomEQWizard and having the mbm-12 behind the couch actually gave me a flatter response in my room.

• dtel pinned this topic