Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

i like it. i think it pushes the speakers pretty good. my plan is to get an xpa-2 for the rf-83's and then move the xpa-3 for the center and rs-62's, or the center and rf-63's. i have not compared it to alot, but for the money its def a bargain for the power you get plus the look of it is sick too.

We're rearranging our house but here's my current setup at the moment, i apologize if the pictures suck, off my droid eris phone.

Forte II Fronts, Academy Center. I just only recently got into vinyl, on the small coffee table is a Pro-ject RM4 w/Denon 110 cart going to a Hagerman Bugle Preamp kit cased up and sitting on the left of the TV. My roommate decided to migrate his computer system to the living room for a bit to game hehe.

imag0166u.jpg

imag0161ci.jpg

Rears - Quartets - Not seen in the picture but behind the couch is an SVS PB-12 Plus/2 sub

imag0165b.jpg

My room has been recently rearranged by the Girlfriend, and my roommates ex wife has recently moved in so our 7.1 surround sound system has been downgraded to a 5.1 so the side surrounds Quartets haved been moved into my room for 2-channel duty, hooked up to a Panasonic SA-XR57 via digital coax, behind the desk is a Velodyne DPS-12 sub ;p

imag0164d.jpg

Maybe it's a little off topic, but how about HT stories to the night skies?????

Toys resting in the garage......

IMG_2781.jpg

These are my two "Night Sky" home theater enablers......to enjoy "widescreen" panaramas of the cosmos...Unfortunatley...no surround sound is included, but a small portable radio outside works pretty well. HEH.

BELOW:: Toys in action......far away from city lights.......

IMG_2396.jpg

Any astro fans out there??...just maybe?? LOL

sound off!!

• dtel pinned this topic