Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Just move your avr rack to the right near the other outlet. Then run a longer hdmi cable to the tv

Great suggestion! I was just thinking of alternative to the same problem and that would work perfectly for me and already have spare extended HDMI for projector.

Good call Jason!

htback.jpg

!

Can someone explain what is going on here please? I see 2 speakers with black fronts aparently sitting on their sides stacked up with a towel between them to the left. On top of them sits a 3rd speaker that appears as though it may topple over at any minute. On top of the TV looks to be another double stack of center channels? The DSX front height speakers seem to be of the slightly larger variety than I had ever imagined someone would actually use. So we have a total of 8 front speakers (maybe 2 of them are subs or something?) and a pair of mini surrounds in back of what appears to be a second row of elevated seating? Is that a sub off the the far right under the lamp or just an end table?

htback.jpg

!

Can someone explain what is going on here please? I see 2 speakers with black fronts aparently sitting on their sides stacked up with a towel between them to the left. On top of them sits a 3rd speaker that appears as though it may topple over at any minute. On top of the TV looks to be another double stack of center channels? The DSX front height speakers seem to be of the slightly larger variety than I had ever imagined someone would actually use. So we have a total of 8 front speakers (maybe 2 of them are subs or something?) and a pair of mini surrounds in back of what appears to be a second row of elevated seating? Is that a sub off the the far right under the lamp or just an end table?

I think that is a speaker under the lamp. Not sure if it’s a

sub though.

lol...yeah I told my wife it was a "play room" for him! lol He's not quite a year now but it won't be long and he'll be watching TV and gaming. I have a practically brand new set of HD300's and an extra center channel to go with them that I was thinking about wiring up around the room in a 6.1 channel setup. It won't be the greatest but I bet it will sound cool in all channel stereo[Y]

htback.jpg

!

My above comment was directed at this pic...

• dtel pinned this topic