Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

All, I'm using burgundy curtains too. It dawned on me, most theaters have curtains. I'm using them to hide my electronics and to separate the basement areas so my wife can have access to light from the windows if she wants and I still get my enclosed space. I think I am also going to use exterior sliding glass doors...three of them to make a wall where there is none now. Of course I will use curtains to frame my screen as well. This is all in the planning stage now except for the curtains hidling the electronics and creating a wall where there once was none.. Our colors are burgundy, blue, and gold. Thanks for helping me to think this through as your theater sparked some ideas. Shake

Great addition Tasdom......................they need to be steamed and that will improve the look still further and they will hang straight. I have FOUR WALLS of curtains in the theater here, and I had to steam them ALL, they are 8' long ! The results are well worth the effort [Y]

I LOVE burgandy, can't you tell ? (avatar) [;)]

..............Gary

Great addition Tasdom......................they need to be steamed and that will improve the look still further and they will hang straight.

Thanks Gary! You have an awesome set up!

LMAO.....Dude, I can't even iron a shirt without making brown and black decos all over it! I was hoping after some "hang time" they would straighten out some. If not, my bud has a jiffy steamer I'll borrow.....thanks for the suggestion much appreciated!

You are VERY welcome... Like you, I don't own a steamer, but some good friends of ours let me use it and its really easy, although, it will add to the humidity in the house. See how they hang over time. [:)]

Thanks for your compliment on the theater. Still fine tuning the audio a bit.... [;)]

...............G

• 2 weeks later...
  • dtel pinned this topic