Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Wow! Outstanding good looking theater. One of the best. Home Theater Magazine is always asking for theaters like yours to feature. I bet they would love to have yours. Thanks for all the great ideas and something to aim for as I start to finish mine. Shake.

Rippy,

Where did you purchase your seating from? Sorry id I missed it in your Build Thread. It is very impressive....! Did you have the option of having the recliners in the middle?

W. C.

Thanks, its from www.italsofa.com , unfortunately the design did not offer recliners in the middle. The automan help.

These were the options http://www.italsofa.com/cms/libraries/download_file.php?id=7754

My wife and kids are brain washed to never put anything other then picture frames.

Not even that happens with my speakers.

My wife said its funny to watch me during parties as I follow behind people picking up their drinks off of my speakers.

We had our church family group over for a potluck dinner a while back and through some extra sensory perception, while I was in another room, I was able to detect a plate of food being placed on one of my RF-63's.Angry I very rapidly but with graceful smoothness made my way over to the guilty guest and politely asked her to place her plate in her lap while she was eating. She was very accommodatingEmbarrassed with my request and was given a crash course by her husband(he got it) about the food and beverage thing near or on top of a guys audio gear.DrinksNo

Bill

Thank the lord for the rounded tops of the KSP towers. Don't have to worry about such things. That and I hardly ever have people over at my house.

Hey there Rippyman! Yours is a GREAT looking room, and one of a fine collection of rooms that are VERY well thought out and CLEAN on this forum [:)]

FINALLY, someone that has the SAME audio rack that I have in my theater! It is very straight forward, not outrageously priced and has a PIANO gloss finish [Y] (not to mention solid as a rock)...

This one here even survived a FLOOD...... only one leg took in water like a spunge the first 5", but you really don't see it in a darkened theater, so I elected NOT to preplace it...

Shown here in the newly rebuilt (after flood) theater...

Enjoy...

..........Gary

post-23544-1381973768874_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1381976834574_thumb.jpg

post-23544-13819795328882_thumb.jpg

Hey there Rippyman! Yours is a GREAT looking room, and one of a fine collection of rooms that are VERY well thought out and CLEAN on this forum Smile

FINALLY, someone that has the SAME audio rack that I have in my theater! It is very straight forward, not outrageously priced and has a PIANO gloss finish Yes (not to mention solid as a rock)...

This one here even survived a FLOOD...... only one leg took in water like a spunge the first 5", but you really don't see it in a darkened theater, so I elected NOT to preplace it...

Shown here in the newly rebuilt (after flood) theater...

Enjoy...

..........Gary

Haha, yep, thats it. I hacked mine up though, cut the top bars off and removed the top glass so I could sit my big center in the middle. It's done me good for the past 9 years.

Hello again Rippy, thanks for the reply... Yes, I noticed the augmented upper shelf area. GOOD use of that space for your needs [Y]

WOW, NINE years ??? Didn't realize they had been out that long. Bought mine in 2009, thought it was a brand new product. Well, I guess its been a great rack, so it is having a long production life...

Best Regards,

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
  • dtel pinned this topic