No one has spilled the beans....

----------------

On 7/26/2005 1:58:16 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

This must be some kind of record.

I want you all to know that I lost money because of you. I just knew that the marketing for the new products would start the next day after the tour.

----------------

I knew THAT was the reason we didn't have to sign anything.11.gif9.gif {edit: Now comes the interesting part--> What the distribution network is going to be.}

----------------

On 7/26/2005 9:16:54 PM tkdamerica wrote:

The Klipsch supporters who went to the Pilgrimage are very admirable people indeed, but don't be so sure they didn't want us talking about it outside of this forum.
2.gif

----------------

Well, we have shown them a couple of things:

First, we seem to be able to handle their beans as they specify.

Second, if your supposition is correct, they need to accurately specify how they really want their beans handled!

I think that the "secrecy buzz" factor that came out of the pilgrimage is exactly the type of thing marketing types love prior to a major announcement!

----------------

On 7/27/2005 4:47:11 PM Tom Blasing wrote:

----------------

On 7/27/2005 3:03:47 PM Parrot wrote:

I've forgotten the secrets. Was one of them headphones?

----------------

...that go in a very small room so each earphone is mounted in a corner....
9.gif

----------------

Don't forget the false corner kit that is offered as an option for them and the choice of faux wood finish.

See it is proof when asked nicely we all can be pretty cooperative on both sides of the political isle.. Somethings are more important than party politics... KLIPSCH.

Again, I really felt this was the best one here in Indy to date. I think a lot of us were very excited and had a great time.

I've been having a bit of fun with this, too - just by enjoying the banter and trying to guess on my own. I did not attend the pilgrimage, but thought about sending a few PM's - but then thought better of it, and decided to simply "enjoy the mystery".

I have a fairly good idea as to what's going on....it will be fun to match up my mind's puzzle of this to the new product.

This has served to make the forum a bit more interesting over the summer, as it is generally less traveled while people are playing outside. Once they come back in for the fall, and the new product is announced, it will be back to "red meat" time. How long will it take for Dean to get a pair, then rebuild them?2.gif

Tune in again for the next episode of "Klipsch Idol"9.gif

----------------

On 8/2/2005 10:59:36 PM BS Button wrote:

All of this makes it appear that Klipsch was fully expecting a leak, which was likely intentional and a great precursor to the advent of a new marketing scheme.

----------------

Oh, so now you tell us. Well, I suppose were all just a little slow here and fell for that mum-is-the-word thing. Klipsch really overestimated us this time. They must be very disappointed.