Post a Picture of yourself thread

ancientdude

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picky, circa 1980 (holding camera)...

I actually shot the picture into a hotel room mirror in Traverse City, Michigan while our band was on a road gig...(not bad for not being able to aim, eh?)

post-10177-13819284314804_thumb.jpg

Here's an old one, I'll try for something newer later.

Andre.jpg

I'm not sure you should be checking out his package[:o]

Good one Moon. Yup that is Andre the Giant. 7ft 4 inches and

weighing in at about 400 somethng pounds. A real sweet guy who is

no longer with us.

Here'a more modern version of me. Seem to have lost a little hari along the way.

post-14801-13819284400016_thumb.jpg

rplace, tell me you saved that good lookin' fella from a race track near by[:D]

Kaiser, you got that right. He came from a track in CT.

Greyhounds are gentle giants. Fantastic dogs. His name is Clint. Racing name Hang 'em High, so he just had to be Clint. I can't see paying thousands of dollars for pure breed dogs when 2-5 year old greyhounds are being killed each year by the thousands. They are bread for health and speed so there are not many health issues that like some lines of dogs have.

He was 2.5 years when we got him. Obviously not a "winner" I think he was just smart knew he was coming to us sooner rather then later. When we got him he looked like he was chiseled out of stone, a real athlete. We have 'softened' him up a bit.

I strongly suggest everyone adopt a greyhound if they are thinking about a dog.

Check out the dog thread in 2 channel for two more pix of him if you like http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/14/292137/ShowThread.aspx#292137

rplace, tell me you saved that good lookin' fella from a race track near by[:D]

Kaiser, you got that right. He came from a track in CT.

Greyhounds are gentle giants. Fantastic dogs. His name is Clint. Racing name Hang 'em High, so he just had to be Clint. I can't see paying thousands of dollars for pure breed dogs when 2-5 year old greyhounds are being killed each year by the thousands. They are bread for health and speed so there are not many health issues that like some lines of dogs have.

He was 2.5 years when we got him. Obviously not a "winner" I think he was just smart knew he was coming to us sooner rather then later. When we got him he looked like he was chiseled out of stone, a real athlete. We have 'softened' him up a bit.

I strongly suggest everyone adopt a greyhound if they are thinking about a dog.

That's really cool. It always makes me feel good inside when I know that someone has saved an animal's life from a pound.

Just look at Clint there. He looks so happy! [:D][;)]