Happy Birthday

boomac

Gary,

Happy Birthday from Germany as well. If you won't be listening to any live music today just do the second best thing: spin a few nice records and enjoy the glorious sound of Klipsch and tubes....which only gets better year after year.

Wolfram

Happy Birthday, Gary. One day late. Hope you celebrated well.

It was great talking with you this week, and I am really looking forward to heading up to MD on the 11th. I appreciate you taking time for me during this very busy time for you. Looking forward to hearing your khorns driven the way they're supposed to be (and checking out those beautiful Heresys too).

Also, thanks in advance for letting me buy your Thorens and take a few LPs off your hands. Can't wait.

Chuck

I'm touched. You guys are the greatest.

Had a nice dinner out with the wife and spent a normal quiet evening at home. Well, not so quiet. This was my first birthday with no kids in the house. It was a bit strange. My son sent me a velvet Elvis birthday card that said, "Have a hunka, hunka birthay cake."

Thanks everyone. Until next year......[^]

Nice cover on your avatar Guy. Cut one makes that one of my favorite LPs and I can't tell you how good it sounds on the birthday boy's two channel set-up with that Basis Table. Talk about spit factor!