READ ABOUT A SMALL PERSON CALLED GEORGE WRIGHT!!!!

MICA

I just sent George an email

George,

I felt compelled to write you. I just read a thread on the klipsch forum about a customer that sent you a pair of your 3.5W amps to have the chassis switched. This guy was the type of customer we all have nightmares about. He just posted your entire email conversation with him. I applaud your restraint with this guy. He would of had a box of parts sent back after about a 6th email from me.

Here a link the entire forum land basted him !!

Keep your chin up

Craig
www.nosvalves.com

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marius is getting an awful lot of piling on. So what if he really loves these amps? He should be able to express his opinion about amps here, unfounded or not, without everyone attacking him.

It is a wonder Wright can get anything done when he spends so much time answering emails. He could have built an amp in the amount of time he spent on Marius, no doubt.

Peas/Pod

Hmmm.. Mr George Wright's constraint, patience and business ethics with this idiot convinced me as to what my next brand of amps will be.

Yep, if George had planned this as a p.r. move, he couldn't have done a better job.

Remember, all you high-tech lynchers, Marius deleted his post, probably after thinking it over some more.

Remember, all you high-tech lynchers, Marius deleted his post, probably after thinking it over some more.

He was expecting a flood of sympathy and instead was treated to an avalanche of derision and ridicule. He likely deleted his post out of humiliation.

Hmmm.. Mr George Wright's constraint, patience and business ethics with this idiot convinced me as to what my next brand of amps will be.

Yep, if George had planned this as a p.r. move, he couldn't have done a better job.

I suggest it was because he, not Mr. Wright was met with unfavorable reaction. Surely this was posted with the intent of discrediting Mr. Wright and the poster assumed a different reaction - else he wouldn't have posted. It took some work to copy/paste each email w/date & timestamps and with each click, could have backed off.

The title alone tells the intent here (as was threatened prior). When reaction went the "wrong" way, when public opinion didn't discredit Mr. Wright, but the poster - it was just fine and dandy to pull the post. If we all jumped on his bandwagon agreeing with the poster - I suggest the post would NOT have been pulled.

Seems to me it's ok to ream Mr. Wright publically, but not OK when the poster is the recipient? Yes - I'd bet alot of money if reaction sided with Mica - the post wouldn't have been pulled.

I can understand Mica's frustration with the initial time delays. There comes a time when you have a talk with the person/company, and decide to back out with grace intact, and both parties minimize any damage. This situation degenerated into a scorched earth war and no satisfaction on either side.

As mentioned, George deserves an award for not hiring a ninja for a mission.[:P]

Very strange. Remember the time recently when the forum jumped all over the guy who posted a photo of Al Klappenberger's living room in his eBay auction? He too was a neighbor to the north. Perhaps we should all rent Canadian Bacon this weekend.:)

A conspiracy theory also explains what the Redwings have experienced while guests in Edmonton. :D

I missed that. Was the guy trying to sell Al K.'s furniture?

It might have taken place during your time out. Al K posted this thread:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

misuse of my web site photos on eBay - HELP! http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/669051.aspx

A fellow in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Kitchener, Ontario listed a pair of Klipsch La Belles [sic] on eBay and used the attached photo of Al Ks Belles in Als home without indicating that the photo did not depict the Patti La Belles he was purportedly selling. You would have enjoyed the bru ha ha, or should I say monkey business, that followed.

EDIT: 4/28 @ 5:46 EDT. Just noticed this was 1,000th post! As ususal, the anticipation far exceeded the actual event.

I missed that. Was the guy trying to sell Al K.'s furniture?

It might have taken place during your time out. Al K posted this thread:

misuse of my web site photos on eBay - HELP! http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/669051.aspx

A fellow in Kitchener, Ontario

listed a pair of Klipsch La Belles [sic] on eBay and used the

attached photo of Al Ks Belles in Als home without indicating that

the photo did not depict the Patti La Belles he was purportedly

selling. You would have enjoyed the bru ha ha, or should I say monkey business, that followed.

An Johny was "Johny on the spot" on that one

too,no cute monkeys this time,,just email crumbs, of the crumb cupcake,

frosted with clues