Craig's father passed away yesterday. :-(

I just got off the phone with Craig and found out his father passed away yesterday, and he will be busy dealing with this heartfelt loss over the next couple of weeks. As most of you know, Craig's dad has been in and out of the hospital for awhile now, and it has been very difficult for him. For those of you who have equipment with him, please understand the delay and he will get to it when he can.

Let's all offer him our deepest condolences, and help him get back on his feet again.

Mike

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Craig. I don't know you very well, but have lost both my parents. It's tough losing a family member, doubly so with a parent. You might experience a slight wobble in the rotation of the Earth as his soul goes heavenward. I did.

Be at peace my brother.

Michael

Craig,

I wish to offer my condolences at this time of

sorrow. It is never easy to loose a family member. You must feel deep loss at

his passing and a little relief that the hard road he was on is at an end. Take

all the time you need to feel the loss and work your way through it.

My prayers are with you and your family,

Wayne

Craig,

I'm very sorry to hear that your dad has passed. I know you have been giving him the most attention and best care that you possibly could over the last couple of years. I'm sure he knows how much his son loves him. You can rest assured about that and about how you did all you could to help make him comfortable. He will be in our prayers.

We need to take up a collection -- seriously. Who's in? Craig has a paypal account, and I'm starting with $50.00. The business is their only source of income right now. They do well when it's up and running, but everytime he has to shut down shop they take a major beating.

Hang in there Craig.

My father was diagnosed with advanced stomach cancer approximately one month ago; it's in the liver and various surrounding lymph nodes as well.

It's terminal, of course.

My uncle recommended this book to me - The Purpose Driven Life, by Rick Warren; it's based on Christian ethos and rooted in various scripture. I've read it in its entirety and (I know this may sound corny) I now take a different perspective on life; its helped me understand and deal with my father's scenario by helping me understand and deal with my own.

Anyway, since it had such a profound, thought-provoking yet soothing effect on me, I thought I'd mention it.

Warm regards,

-H2G

I lost my dad in Jan 2004.

Some advice.. Listen to stories about your dad and keep close to your relatives. The good memories will keep his life in you a long long time.

Your going to have good days and bad ones. And that's "OK" too. Also keep close to the people and friends that love you and care for you too. They want you to get through this and move on just as much as I am sure your dad would of as well.

Your a good guy, Craig, I like you.. In time.... everything good you learned from your dad and all those good memories will make you smile instead of the pain of the loss you have now.. Your loss is in our prayers..

Roger

We need to take up a collection -- seriously. Who's in? Craig has a paypal account, and I'm starting with $50.00. The business is their only source of income right now. They do well when it's up and running, but everytime he has to shut down shop they take a major beating.

Dean. Nice thought. What is that Paypal account?

jc