PING Craig NOS Valves!!!

Allan Songer

Allan: This is really Craig. I know it looks like Picky, but there must be something wrong with that stupid forum computer again. Anyway. I like Glenlivet 12 year. Please send it to me at Picky's because I want to share it with him. I will pick it up over there. Thanks.

Bye,

- Craig (really)

[;)]

• Moderators

Allan,

Screw all of these guys, SEND CASH. I am holding your TT hostage.

Forget the Scotch, we had this conversation a couple of months back. I used to drink The Macallan long ago, great stuff. It just sits in my house, I have a bunch that clients have given to me over the years, including a bottle of 25. I will bring it to the next big event so it does not go to waste, but I serve Booker's here, and no one even wants Scotch.

Here is a bottle that I bought for Picky's Mom, she is a bourbon drinker, and obviously a class act. I just need to get it shipped off to her. Picky, I did not forget, I got a wine shipper to send, not that I am sending spirts across state lines mind you. Hypothetically, if I were to send it, I would be sending it in a wine shipper to ensure that it made it there safe and sound.

Travis

post-15134-13819310917436_thumb.jpg

I did not forget, I got a wine shipper to send, not that I am sending spirts across state lines mind you. Hypothetically, if I were to send it, I would be sending it in a wine shipper to ensure that it made it there safe and sound.

Travis

My kind of lawyer, just like the ones I run with.

If anyone here has not tried the 25 year old Macallan Single Malt I implore you to do so. I was not much of a scotch drinker until I tried it at a very high end restaurant here in town. Granted, it runs $500/bottle for the stuff, but it is the finest liquor I have ever sampled.

Mike

I will ditto the above. I have had a drink of this after a night out in nice restuarants. Will buy one drink only.

IMO, the closest taste you can come to that w/o the big expense is the Glenfiddich 12 year (not Glenlivet). I think this is the best taste for the money. This year to me taste better than there 15 or 18 year versions (although all good though).

http://www.glenfiddich.com/

jc

Look guys, Craigs obviously not responding because he doesn't want to have anything to do with your evil and illgotten intension of trying to liquor him us so yo can roll him for your own benifit. So please just send me you best scotch's, burbons and wine's. I would be most appreciative, muchas grassyass and good day.

EDIT:

124 Proof.... Geeeezus christ, what are trying to do to his liver!

My favorite brand, but I'm willing to educate my pallet with your free offerings.[:D]

post-12381-13819310922306_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Look guys, Craigs obviously not responding because he doesn't want to have anything to do with your evil and illgotten intension of trying to liquor him us so yo can roll him for your own benifit. So please just send me you best scotch's, burbons and wine's. I would be most appreciative, muchas grassyass and good day.

EDIT:

124 Proof.... Geeeezus christ, what are trying to do to his liver!

My favorite brand, but I'm willing to educate my pallet with your free offerings.[:D]

It is not for Picky, it is for Picky's mom. She like to drink a bourbon cocktail every evening (for medicinal purposes) and has always drank Jim Beam. I got the Booker's for her so she could try something different.

Travis

For something different but very very good, try some Bushmills 16 year old single malt Irish whiskey.

From their website:

Bushmills Malt 16 Year Old is a rare single malt Irish whiskey. With

"Three Wood" maturation and finishing, a malt of distinction emerges,

with a fullness of depth and flavour rarely found. This exceptional

whiskey is matured for 16 years or more in a combination of American

bourbon barrels and Spanish Oloroso sherry butts.

The bourbon barrels infuse delicate honey, mild toasted wood and

vanilla notes, while the sherry wood lends the malt a rich, fruity

sweetness and a distinct nutty character. These whiskeys are then

vatted together and married for several months in large old port pipes.

This imparts a subtle finishing touch of sweet wine, and allows all

flavour elements to gently mellow together, giving Bushmills Malt 16

Year Old its depth, balance and complexity.

Travis:

I just now saw your posts about the Booker's. Holy Smokes, man, you didn't have to go to all that trouble (or expense). That's gotta be some very special stuff. Are you absolutley certain you want to send that to Rose? That had to cost you a fortune. Gosh.

You are truely a very generous person. I have not told Rose yet about the bottle. I thought it would be fun to see the surprise on her face when it's delivered to her and then offer her the explaination. If you do decide to send it, I will take a picture of her opening the package and post it on the forum. Thank you in advance for your extreme generosity. I know that Rose will greatly appreciate the gesture. You are a very thoughtful person, Travis. Thanks. -Glenn

THE KING OF SCOTCH

Hmmm... as good as the Lagavulin probably is, I will wager that it couldn't hold it's own against the 25 year old Macallan's! However, at $69/bottle it is well within my budget. Just so you know, if a restaurant actually carries the 25 yo Macallan's you can expect to pay that much for one drink. [:D]

Mike