OK, I guess folks might wanna know...

fini

Today is/was my birthday! 51, just like the most famous fountain pen...

46parker51pen.jpg

Even though sometimes it seems my nib is dry, I'm still full of ink, baby.

It's 5:30 here, and so far no one has given me a gift. 3 lovely cards from my favorite girls, though. I may be forced to buy my own gift again. Hmm, do I deserve a Njoe Tjoeb???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The best presents are the ones you buy for yourself. Get the Ah! Njoe Tjoeb!

And party like there's no tomorrow![^][<:o)][G][D][+o(][O][Z]

What jt said. The NT .........and some hair you old coot! (maybe we could get a deal on a bulk buy)[:D]

Been thinking about blond. You in?

Happy B-day bro.

tc

Yeah, I could go for a blonde...Don't tell my lovely brunette, though! My youngest daughter, Paloma (15), made me a card. It said:

"Dear Daddy

I know I didn't get you a fancy card covered with lace or with a macaroni masterpiece on the cover.

And I know I didn't get you a super great expensive present.

But what I got you took me a long time to think up and I hope you love it as much as I love you, Dad (ssh, not possible).

Your daughter, Paloma"

The funny part was the drawings. As examples of "super expensive presents" she drew a sportscar, a check for 1 million dollars, and a well-endowed nurse standing behind a massage table. Oh, it is so nice to be understood...

Fini, 'tis my birthday as well, but I'm a whopping 52. And it's my little sis's birthday too, She weighs in at a respectable 49 today.

Love Sonoma County...I'm partial to western.

Evan, that's cool! Happy birthday, bro. It's my dad's birthday, as well. Ol' Jim Fautley would have been 84 today. Here's the somewhat sad tale I tell. The last day I saw him was our wedding day, in '87. He passed away one week later, the day we returned from our honeymoon, on Father's Day. The old man held out to see us hitched!

JT, I'm working on that nurse scan...[;)]