This Forum is BORING...

edwinr

I got a new front load washer & dryer. Sometimes, when in the area, I'll pop in the room just to gaze upon them and say Hi.

Where's Mr. Parrot?

...but do they have a remote???...[;)]

Bill

Lots of class action suits on the front loaders. I'm thinking of going top loader, more heritgae like.

Really, we are looking to replace our set.

• Like 1

Tiger - Seriously, it was the best thing I could have done (moving to front loader). More volume, incredibly little water & the water is 'clean' instead of the clothes sitting in 30 gallons of yuck, cleaner clothes, come out dryer = less dryer time. I'll never have a top loader again.

Silver - No remote, but they have a very cool LCD screen & lights inside the drums. :)

"We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are..." I like this one..

Front loaders??? I have the Whirlpool Duet line front loader.. 3 years now, I swear by them! (Not at them) LOL Everyone in Europe (I know sounds like a ad for this market) uses front loaders. Just look at any high end appliance store they carry them too. I think the leak factor at one time may have been true.. Not the norm today at all. Clothes get cleaned better in a front loader can use less water... spin faster so they work more efficient..

I think the forum is like your life in a way. When your happy or sad your here... When your in the middle "Oh Well... Whatever" stages... The forum is just that, "Oh Well.... Whatever"

Get involved in other peoples lives.. In their passions of like interests of your own. You will find your having a blast if you do.

• Moderators

FREE 60th KLIPSCHORNS TO THE PERSON WHO CAN COME UP WITH THE MOST INTERESTING THREAD, MOST VIEWED THREAD, AND MOST REPLIES IN A THREAD!!*

*Some restrictions apply, such as I alone am the judge of this contest, and I alone decide on the deadline, if there really is one. The Klipschorns will actually be given in jpg format.

[:)]

if The conveyor belt is moving fast enough so the air over the wings produces a negative dihedral angle of inflection sufficient to overcomb the surface drag caused by the reynolds number of monatomic particles acting as fractal contrigutors to the negative thrust parameters, of course it will take off.

Anyway, jazz sucks.

I hear meagain might get the stainless upgrade on the tub...or do you already have that???

Bill

Oh, they're stainless allright. And the washer is freekishly quiet to the point where you need to put a hand on it to tell if it's running. I didn't get Miele though. Just too small, but they kick ***. I wanted to be able to put in a beefy comforter and avoid the laundrymat. I'm going to go do laundry right now!

A man and a woman who had never met before, but were both married to other

people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a

transcontinental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both

very tired and fell asleep quickly... he in the upper bunk and she in the

lower. At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the woman saying,

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the

closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied suggestively. "Just for tonight, let's

pretend that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own f**king blanket."

After a moment of silence, he f*rted.