What's on the Christmas or holiday list this year?

RM1111

Hey Everybody, just wondering what everybody is wishing for or getting this year as a holiday present. TV's, speakers, HD Players, amps, preamps, any new toys out there. Thought it might be fun. Well to start it off, I wouldn't mine adding a new tv like a plasma or lcd,LOL, but I wouldn't mine getting a HD dvd player or blu ray to add to my setup and play around with it.

Ray

Actually, I got electronics on hold this year :( the wife won that fight this year boys. We bought a new big screen entertainment center, and some good, quality end tables and coffee tables. I did get a new receiver though. ( Pioneer 2016 ) Now, we have to get somethings for our new baby boy. ( He's 3 months) I'll have to save up all year, and see what's in store next Xmas!

my two front teeth.

LOL! Oh man I remember that song...oh joy! Thank you JB!

Anyways,
I'm hoping for either a Sonic Impact Super T amp or some Cerwin Vega
V-15Xs or both even...i can wish can't I? BTW, the T amp would be for
my RFs assuming my left one isnt blown...though it my be my
reciever.............................

Well I closed on my house last week. 3 bedroom 2 bath. I went to Best Buy last night and my fiance bought me a 61" Samsung DLP for my 6 year sobriety birthday. Im getting married to a girl that is way out of my league Jan. 6th. Now all I have to do is paint a 1200 sq.ft. house, redo 900 sq.ft. of hardwood floors, recarpet the basement, and move us both in before I can even take it out of the box. Talk about incentive to get it done. I believe all that is more than any guy can ask for in a 30 day period of his life. P.S. painting helpers needed[:D]

I am looking for new home theater seating. Mrs. Santa said it was OK. I saw a Berkline 100 % leather 3 seater curved power reclining system with armrests and dividers between the recliners complete with lighted cup holders and storage areas in the dividers. It looks very comfortable. The grouping also has an optional butt-kicker seat rumbler that lets you feel the bass in the ***. ARRH, ARRH, ARRH (Tim Allen grunting noise). The only thing it lacks is a built in cooler for the beer and a connectin to the toilet. Right now we have comfortable leather couches with ottomans, but that gets somewhat uncomfortable after awhile.when you need to stretch out and get really comfortable.

Well I closed on my house last week. 3 bedroom 2 bath. I went to Best Buy last night and my fiance bought me a 61" Samsung DLP for my 6 year sobriety birthday. Im getting married to a girl that is way out of my league Jan. 6th. Now all I have to do is paint a 1200 sq.ft. house, redo 900 sq.ft. of hardwood floors, recarpet the basement, and move us both in before I can even take it out of the box. Talk about incentive to get it done. I believe all that is more than any guy can ask for in a 30 day period of his life. P.S. painting helpers needed[:D]

Good for you, man! Nothing like owning your own home, and even better than that is sharing it with a good woman! Congratulations on the nuptials next month, and take some before and after pics of the house if you get a chance and post them here.

Mike

I am looking for new home theater seating. Mrs. Santa said it was OK. I saw a Berkline 100 % leather 3 seater curved power reclining system with armrests and dividers between the recliners complete with lighted cup holders and storage areas in the dividers. It looks very comfortable. The grouping also has an optional butt-kicker seat rumbler that lets you feel the bass in the ***. ARRH, ARRH, ARRH (Tim Allen grunting noise). The only thing it lacks is a built in cooler for the beer and a connectin to the toilet. Right now we have comfortable leather couches with ottomans, but that gets somewhat uncomfortable after awhile.when you need to stretch out and get really comfortable.

No beer cooler or connection to the toilet? Then we'll just have to rewire it!