3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

We have debated several options...a beach scenario like Margaritaville, sealing the foundation and making it like veinice and watching the bears on rafts and such. The week is getting insane...let's hope for a good tailgate in sub 30 degree weather and a bears victory over the rams...should be a good game...making a gallon of spiced cider with southern comfort and some chili to go along with a lot of parking lot drinks

Ace....we need to fill that basement up the rest of the way and stock it with fishSmile

A pond in the basement. That sounds too cool. We'd probably have that here if we had a basement instead of a crawl space.

wife is improving. Thanks for asking.

That's good to hear. Will keep her in my prayers.

Work is hectic doing my job and a downsized colleague's job.....but no complaints.....I am working!

I know the feeling. The salary has shrunk but at least I still have a good job so I can't complain.

Ben...haven't forgotten your CDs....maybe make it a Christmas present.

No hurry on my end. You've been busy with much more important things.

Q- What does Tiger Woods have in common with a baby seal?????

A- Both get clubbed by Norwegiens...

His wife is really a 19... a 10 with a 9 iron.......OK That was bad.. could not help myself- Back to my cage[D][:D][6]

Sipping on a Potato Vodka and tonic.. not bad for cheep

glad to hear your wife is doing good- TH

Hang in there Ace- Better days are ahead

Today's insanity went pretty well...I am missing 14 feet of concrete and I am trying to burrow a 3 inch hole under the footing to the outside...I feel like I am Hogan digging around Stalag 13. Thing are getting a bit more complicated with the repair...we decided to fill the bottom blocks of the foundation with a polymer cement blend early this year...this is now turning out to be a mistake and making things harder, but I will figure out a way to fix my prior fix haha. Getting ready for the bears game and the SEC championship game which I will probably have to miss some because of the drive to chicago. Have one on me. ACE

Good for you!!! I´ll have another Bacardi Coke for you (it´s 17:30 here)!!

Good to see new faces at the bar.

Ace....good deal on the tax reduction[Y]

The kitchen saga continues here. The guy installing the range hood stood on the new granite counter top and cracked it in two places. The new tile work above the granite will have to be cut out for the new counter to be installed. I was so out of shape it took 2 Tylenol pm tabs to get to sleep. I'm getting to old for this.

Friday night and the bar is open. Cheers gentlemen[D]

Sweetened decaffienated blackened tea here. I'm not allowed to have libations....

I aksed my doctor, "Now Doc, a couple of my pill bottles say do not drink alcohol while taking this medication. So as long as I'm not chasing down the pills I can still enjoy adult beverages?" He just lauhged and rolled his eyes.

Same thing when I asked a lawyer friend the same question.

Fighting through a Direct TV to TW cable conversion. TW pic/sounjd quality is suprisingly good. Miss some of my hunting channels and sports stuff. Direct TV had to go. Would not replace defective boxes unless I argeed to new contract- A holes.

Rib eyes marinating on the counter. Sipping on a Jack and coke. Great day of cigar smoking and sports.

Weather sucks- cold and rainy- going out tomorrow to see my worthless Panthers lose again- maybe a good excuse to tailgate and drink.

Congratrs on the tax redcuction Ace.

Best wishes to thhe wife TH

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Heels stunk first half and were lucky to only lose by two to 5th ranked Kentucky[:'(]

Went to a friends open house/Christmas party for about an hour.....wife was not up to it so I had a couple of glasses of cab and left.

Thanks Winchester....the wife is a fighter and much tougher than I could ever be. She keeps such an upbeat attitude in spite of the health challenges she has faced.

It was a rainy....rainy day here but has since cleared and is turning cold. It should be sunny sunday and a little cool. Good luck to the Panthers. Better luck next time to the Heels.

Ace....how did the Bears fair?

Cheers to all!

Hi Mike- Great to hear from you. WIfey's receiver started heatring up until we thought the card was going to catch on fire. She got on the phone with some idiot- there are many at DTV. She went off on them big time. We have had DTV for 2-1/2 yrs- not under contract. We had bellsouth internet which sucked also-tied into a DTV package with Bellsouth. Cable internet is much better here.Roadrunner is very fast. Also my main DVR was acting up- having to re-boot every 2 bays or so. PITA.

Bottom line- DTV may be better but they need to fire the phone support people. Totally unacceptable policy of making it difficult to change out defective equipment. I argee that it beats cable. DTV should write a book on how to piss people off. We have had a number of isues with equipment throughout the 2-1/2 years. Wife put her foot down on this one. They are history. Hope all is well with you and family- I sent you Business contact info if you need any airplane metal assistance. We have tons of sheet metal-bar-plate and extrusions on site. Lockheed approved-ISO 9001 and all of that garbage. Maybe we can get together at CBs or someplace in between NCand texas for some booze and tunes early next year.

Tar heels have been stinking up the court as of late but it is early in the season- they can only be so bad- temporary bump in the road. Panthers on the other hand are awful. I can't wait for this nightmare season to be over.

Panthers won somehow by hook or crook- Bucs threw 6 pics or something like that. lots of cold beer and BBQ. Panther stadium was like a big concrete icebox. Froze my @ss off big time.

Chilling out with a pilsner Urquell watching Bret and the Vikes get their clock cleaned.

back to He-- tomorrow.

Cheers gents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bears game was good...Got out to the parking lot at 6:05 AM, was about the 20th person there (I beat the "Da Bus" crew that was featured on the food network Guy Fieri Tailgate Challenge...they pulled in right behind me, but we parked in different areas so did not get to meet them) Fired up the grill and some warm cider with burbon right away, set up camp, then started to freeze right away. Had some chili and watched a decent game, considering the Rams are really bad this year. Got home late last night, was dead tired, looking forward to a nice slow day and looking at the snow we got. ACE