What Are You driving now?

jacksonbart

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1996 Dodge Dakota extended cab - my wheels unless a less gas guzzling set of wheels is available

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan - aka Mom's taxi / family truckster

1997 Chrysler Sebring Convertible - normally driven by 18 year old daughter, occasionally wife, sometimes me - currently out of commission as back window has come unglued... normally not driven a lot in the winter

1994 Saturn SL-1 - 18 year old daughter's car - but she seems to drive the Sebring most of the time - my transportation when available - better on the gas than the Dakota

My Avatar, Late 80's early 90's monte Carlo Sportsman 468CI Big Block 437Hp on a Small 500CFM Holley Carb (Dirt Track Race Car)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali XL (the nicest vehicle I've ever owned, driven, and SADLY it's FOR SALE)

2005 GMC Sierra 3/4 ton Crew Cab Durmax Diesel(Tow Vehicle)

2001 Olds Alero GLS (Daily Driver)

1984 GMC 3/4 4X4 454Ci (Pulling Truck)

1989 Hydrostream Voyager XT 300HP Evinrude. (Mod VP Tunnel Hull Race Boat)

1975 Chevy Monza (Drag Race Car) Not completed yet

That's it for now, Man am I starting to see a trend here?

I have a silver '99 Acura 3.2 TL with 197K. I'd replace it but it looks and rides like new. I just can't justify laying out cash when I have a perfectly good car that is comfortable and rides great. The milage ain't great, the check engine light has been on for about the last 90K and I was told it had a broken motor mount about a year ago. I never got it fixed but last I checked, the motor was still in place. I think the dealers just try their best to rob you blind.

Also, it looks like every other car on the road. Not a head-turner but it keeps the cops off my tail.