• Recent Posts

• I have La Scala's, at first I drove them with a 400 watt crown amp would put a smile on your face and the Klipsch sound came thru.   I now have a Decware Torii Jr V2 16 watts and it sounds great also.   Is there a difference, Yes is one bad and the other good No, just different.   Everyone's room is different, every system configuration is different, and generally sources are different.  The goal is system synergy and my personal opinion is the better the source material the better all your other components will sound no matter what it is. Remember, your room impacts your sound by at least 50%. So no other component has that level of impact.   Another personal opinion, there are a lot of good system combinations which can sound very good say 85-90%,  the next 5% is very expensive, the last 5% if it is obtainable is massively expensive.   Happiness comes when you sit down and enjoy your music, even better when there is someone to share it with, and even better with your favorite beverage.   Enjoy The Music    
    • Got the big rig cranked and not takin any prisoners!   Sittin here thinking about mowing.  Don't know what crap this Chem-lawn is putting on the yard but it's grown two inches and we haven't had any rain.  Just the over night moisture.  May as well mow it later but no rain til Friday "they" say.   Outside work is down to mowing and watering da posies.  Can put my feet for the most part.   Time to jump in the USA team Speedos, don the mirrors and hit the mower.  Let the wimmen travellin  thru the hood dream about it!  😂💪
    • I´m quiet busy with watching the european football championship which takes place in germany. My favour is the spanish team , the last cup winner were the italiens but they lost against switzerland yesterday , so they´re out . The german team isn´t bad but I don´t think they will have a chance to reach the final game as their next opponent is probably the spanish team. However it´s a very entertaining and peaceful  event here in germany . My audio gear isn´t in operation so far...   See you soon......    
    • looks like a typical french dinner 😁  
    • I have series 1 8000f and for the price of one new series 2 you can get a pair of series 1. You probably wouldn’t notice any real difference unless you had both in the same room. I don’t see any reason to upgrade anytime soon. 
    • Anyone have any idea what the difference is between the original RP-8000f and the II version ? Bc the original set is a bit cheaper .. and seems to be very close in sound quality from what I understand .. thank you for any insight  
    • Seen an advert For KLIPSCH HeresyI $500   Kinda, too good to be true.    I looked at Military flights, puddle jumpers and Trains too. Guy says, the crossovers were done by someone. Only changes to it. I can’t find anything leaving same night.
    • It took me awhile, as usual, to connect them up. I am powering them with a pair of Bryston 7B-st amps. An Aragon 24k pre and a DBX 1/3 octave eq. All I can say is WOW. The only place they need help is in sub 35hz bass. Four LLT 18" subs tuned to 15hz does the trick. I played the 4k Fantasia2000 Firebird and it was incredible. Here I am listening to speakers designed in the early '40s and they literally brought tears to my eyes. My Infinity IRS Betas and Paradigm S8 have nothing over these speakers. Paul Klipsch was a genius.
    • Any suggestions?  I am using a Quad 66 with my 303.
    • As a remake I wasn't sure that I would like it. I rolled the dice. It's actually quite good. 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    griffcg