• Recent Topic Activity

• Recent Posts

• I'm a big fan of Trade Secret products.  Their Scratch Remover did an amazing job restoring the finish of my lacquered modified Belle Klipsch center speaker.  The furniture polish also saved me from returning my Heritage Jubilee.  There were a few spots on the veneer where when the light hit at a certain angle you could see light marks where the plastic bag of the packaging had touched the veneer.  I suspect the lacquer wasn't quite finished curing before they were packaged.  Applying the Trade Secret furniture polish made those disappear.   However, I don't think this, or most other furniture polishes, would be appropriate for oiled wood finishes.  Even the product description implies that it is for sealed finishes ("From French finish antiques to modern lacquered and synthetic coated furniture...").  You are only supposed to use furniture oil products on oiled wood if you want to retain the original appearance.  
    • A Lot of memories in this, just a good listen!  
    • I wanted to add something. The thing about art is that we have museums to indoctrinate young students into that they might know the world is larger. There is no such indoctrination or ways of gaining that exposure to see or to say what Sound is. How do you do that?    Remember that most people have not heard their voices amplified and played through a speaker or recorded even. I would say that there are people in this world that have been brutalized and given so much weight that the idea of surrender is truly possible, but it would have to be something worthy of that. Music has always, always risen to that occasion. To be present in those moments at the antipathy of everything which would develop around the nucleus of pain and uncertainty and development of who we ultimately become. This is centered around the idea of something that existed before we had the knowledge of true self. Period of doubt perhaps. A time of significant loss. Any event that was not ours to control.    The other thing to is that there is not a lot of wattage required for the systems to reproduce sound? That makes it more ideal than you could possibly imagine. For local city state Township or borough, for any municipality to be required to speak before the public to address the public at large if they wish to have those systems with the fur on it for outside venues and carry that to do all of those things. What I meant by lazy was that we have so many pieces of equipment that help us to move items. to reduce the amount of work necessary to do so. People would much rather carry eight of these different speakers than just two of what may be a heritage series. That may be of less weight.   But if it’s a fixed system. Then there is no argument. If I had a dealer license, I wouldn’t want for the state that I’m in. I would want to be able to call in airstrikes and send a team to assemble a product in a location for very specific client that serves a very specific purpose. 
    • There is no service manual. Just schematics and a poorly written Cal adj. procedure. Some written by hand some on a typewriter. This was back in the day before most word processors and PCs.
    • @coyote19702000 put a @ in front of someone's avatar name and you have a much better chance of getting their attention. How did you try to reach me? There is no real service manual. Just some schematics and a half azzed poorly written cal procedure...you know written by hand before computers existed.
    • O.K. I made it 3 pages in before becoming; unable, to hold back my ‘typing finger’.   Send me the paperwork on how to become an authorized dealer. I was asked yesterday if I was associated to KLIPSCH. My mind is racing. One of the things that I do best is problem solve. I charge $200 Million USD to keep petty companies at bay. But, periodically pick up a ‘cause’ that I can get behind.    I have read the presuppositions from the proffered beliefs that the internet has ruined the market and people have become sullied on bulkier systems. I live in Massachusetts. So, my TRAUMA Informed opinion differs slightly. To the benefit of KLIPSCH marketing, do I commit the the following:   You assume the product you make isn’t for reservists or isolationists. That sound isn’t reproduced fully any place else? Properly stated, it isn’t reproduced accurately. The challenge for ‘realism’ is that the true claim to realism is held by live performances. But, that market isn’t what where KLIPSCH claims it’s best piece’s capability to be. Between a microphone and the speakers themselves is the crux. The belief that feedback into systems remain at issue without any industry attention to ensuring a positive delivery of amplified speaking.    If every industry can benefit in some way. Then why not? Inherent laziness is the answer. Except fixed delivery or address halls are more systematic than labor intensive. Therefore, to be without systems of this type is without a valid (unpredictable) response. I would begin by acquiring my ACQ 103 Courses from DEFENSE ACQUISITION UNIVERSITY (DAU), make appointments with every federal entity that publicly speaks, starting at the White House. Removing the Carriage speaker wrapped in fur. Streamline a speaking system to these components. I would interrupt the strong disbelief in sound production by producing a team and dispatching them to places of worship, learning institutions, and the like.    I send my KLIPSCH technicians to Submarine Sonar School. Then, build sound venues where the Navy pays you to educate potential recruits on the subtlety of sound. My paper would satisfy design costs, as in alterations, or redesign on spaces. Not just, a component purchase. My $300 home May value at $350 even though the speakers come with me in a move. The idea being that the area was made interchangeable for other speakers intending for that type.    KLIPSCH produces speakers to 18khz. Older buildings or historical buildings don’t want that. Do they know that amplifiers allow them to soften that delivery of sound? No! Do they know the sound may be transplanted into a sub-vehicle also distinguishable by its ability to be dialed down? No!    People stopped giving Good Face and others stopped listening. More fear, less face. Less family, fewer lessons. Every great common thing has been incorporated. Every niche thing has been strained and distilled from the poor and ‘People of Color’ until enough; fill, has been absorbed already.    I suspect there are PRIVATEERS who abscond previous versions to new markets overseas. Holding space on pioneering pieces assembled from years of assembling like a cultivated art museum -curated KLIPSCH sound systems. You already have a website. Initiate first rights purchasing. Give your dealers a resurgence in inventory when it becomes available. Don’t just sell it. Keep it in the ‘FAMILY’. A path to generational wealth.    O.K. my angst has lapsed. My ‘typing finger’ feels better now.
    • hello John and thank you very much. Generally in Italian houses the walls are made of simple perforated bricks. but maybe you could use dry laid concrete bricks, like these ...      for the same (even higher) specific weight, a more creative idea...      a stack of heavy volumes of an encyclopaedia ... :-)))    
    • My local paint store matched the color on some pieces I gave them. One question is why did Klipsch put the pie slice logos on the left side rather than on the right. Drives ne nuts. But I don't want the mess up the grills prying them off. I look foward to trying to phase (time) align these with a mini dsp 4x10 and 6 channels of amplification. Probably wont amount to much. I tried an Electronic crossover back in the '70s to biamp. Ugh. Something tells me that Mr. Klipsch did his homework and I am not going to outsmart him.
    • Those are purchased unfinished.  Once a finish is applied, then a care recommendation can be made based on the chosen finish.  I may update the document to point this out.
    • I’m thinking Belgium. 🇧🇪  LoL.    any good places in Belgium carry KLIPSCH items? 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nehrlich