• Interests
    Living attached

Recent Profile Visitors

27680 profile views

billybob's Achievements

Klipsch Forum Lifer

Klipsch Forum Lifer (8/9)

Community Answers

1. Been listening to Stephen Stills Manassas double lp lately. May try to replace it this week. What you got on tt? Cool...
  2. Was going to ask if you want to post one's you heard here. I for one would enjoy hearing. Thanks!
  3. When I see Mr Delgado's youtube again, going to put it here. Heritage Jubilee... Cool
  4. Definitely agree with that. Versatile... thanks!
  5. Tagged another member so check back. Quick is good for an audio forum. You are good to play those now! Welcome back!
  6. Going to get another LS myself. Thanks... you too!
  7. Yes, we don't like to talk about it...lol Really, not a concern... enjoy. @willland
  8. Not certain that anymore speakers are needed with this answer. You may want more yet, you are covered. Although you are rich in Adcom watts, not needed with these efficient speakers. Saying this, do watt you like and want. Alright now...
  9. Welcome back! May your father rest in peace. Have you considered now taking at least a couple more pics of the front and tops of each speaker. They will also help members here evaluate the pair, unless you now have a price you would like to publish. Thanks, for letting the forum know of the gentleman's demise. Thanks!
  10. Yes what are your dimensions room wise , ceiling. Agree with above depending on what fronts you are using. @roc2it