Home Theater

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

31660 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. KSW Sub Specs

• 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Bi-wire Forte's?

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  3. Surrond Speaker Change

• 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. Quintet system

• 3 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 1.3k views
  • Recent Posts

• Somewhere there's a picture of me making a good scratch on my Tracker Trucks at the top of the back pool at the park. Did not have one of Stacey's boards... it was a Wallbanger  
    • That is excellent! He's been practicing a long time... sure you saw the pics on the ends of his fingers! I don't know what that other tune is supposed to sound like so I stuck with the Maiden.
    • People are crazy to wait even a year.   You could make a little profit if you want to.
    • One amplifier per channel = two tubes per channel (and twice as many components in the signal path) = no longer single ended with the signal going through just one tube. 🙂
    • Nice job @KROCK !  Call Mike and play it for him. He was two busy with his ALMOND JOY today...😁
    • I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for the alan holdsworth solo collection today !
    • Yea, @AndreG.  you'll know and no one else will know.  THEN someone will be looking for something and you'll tell them B and they'll go why not S?  Sooo, you get the chance then to shoot 'em down while watching them shake their head in disbelief.  Wait for it.    Nice job @KROCK !  Call Mike and play it for him.  😂   THIS DROPPED TODAY!  Soooo, if ya have 200$ ya don't know what to do with ya better jump.        
    • By the way 5/30/24 there are 2468 orders.  2468/~450 per year = only 5.48 years to wait.   How much would anyone pay for my pair of SE84UFO amps?  I upgraded the caps.  Only about 7 months?
    • Should be up and running by this weekend. Doing testing, verification, etc.    I’m hoping we are all set to go, and we can do the drawing around the 4th of July Holiday, then the sponsor whose name is drawn can get their selection in so when it’s time to run the Pre-Production Beta down the line everything is in place.   Travis
    • Well I appreciate that information.  I just checked and I am now in approximately the top third or so of the second page of the real time build sheet.  So roughly 250 amps ahead of me.  According to my over 2 year wait (4/10/22 original order date) I have about another 7 months or so.  They build a max of about 450 amps a year of all types.  So I have plenty of time to figure these things out.  I have never had a set amp.  So I am excited.  My order is a pair of them.  I'm glad I bought two.  So I will experiment with mono-blocks.  Thanks again.  More to come..........