Lounge

Talk about almost anything that's on your mind here. Sports, News, Music, Movies, Gaming, Computers, etc.

Rules:

Please keep your discussions civil.

NOTE: Topics covering sensitive issues such as race, religion, or politics have no place here and will be locked by moderators at their discretion. Please refer to the posted Terms of Service for more information.

9992 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. Symphonic power metal

• 2 replies
  2. Listen to this kids voice !

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. The TV series 24

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. hooking up apple tv

• 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. The Crow on BD

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  • Recent Posts

• There is no full grill.  The full grill was just grill material stretched and stapled to the front of the speaker and then hidden with molding.  Half grills yes.
    • Empire 698 TT btw. 😊
    • Got Wishbone Ash. And MSG up next Think 'Blowin Free' and 'Save Yourself" it ya want to rock out. 😊
    • Just bought a pair of Heresy IV driven with M5si integrated amplifier, MF MX-DAC and WIIM Pro Plus 2 music streamer. The horn tweeter and mid-range frequencies are sonically exceptional. However, the low frequency lacks deep bass which will require an additional sub-woofer to satisfy the blending musicality. Thankfully, a website called Microland Parts in Canada had an available genuine Forte III woofers which i have bought and replaced the Heresy IV woofers. The results is more satisfying, this time the low frequencies kicks end. The sonic experience is night and day!!
    • It was actually a lil pamphlet/book I used for a book report in like 9th grade.  The school had nothing of his on the shelves 50 years later.  Now they do!  I donated 1 each of the two museum books that were sold the past couple years.  The Librarian loved the quality and is using them as reference books in the school library. 
    • Are ya sure or did he lay the phone down and walk away?  Asking for a friend.      Well, that album speaks volumes about your taste in music!  Crank it up cause ya bought 'em to hear 'em!  Gonna fit right in w/the gaggle!   Just another of the red-headed step brothers.  😂            
    • I have a pair of those at my place right now that a forum member graciously let me borrow. I am surprised how good they sound. I have exclusively been listing to them for the last couple months. They would make a perfect outdoor/ garage speaker or if you had the room inside. 
    • Your sub has an active and a passive woofer.  They’re two completely different woofers.   Also, I don’t think your sub is quite old enough to be in the Klipsch museum which is the topic of the forum section you posted this in.  😉
    • Thanks, I’ll be getting a pair for my Cornscala’s pronto!  I suppose if I ever get a pair of Klipschorn’s the DE 10-8’s would work out fine also?