POLL: Klipschheads more Gear heads than Music lovers?

Batmans Robin

Hmm...

I've gone through this thread a couple of times and don't quite get the negative response.

I think BR would pretty well know the proportions of each if he'd been around long enough as I do, which makes the question itself a moot point. Further, even if you are really into trick gear it is still the music when all is said and done as there are lots of things you set in a room that are prettier than even the nicest loudspeaker or amplifier.

Anyway, the response is pretty strange and a bit less than Klipsch Klan normal. Maybe I missed something...

Dave

Hmm...

I've gone through this thread a couple of times and don't quite get the negative response.

I think BR would pretty well know the proportions of each if he'd been around long enough as I do, which makes the question itself a moot point. Further, even if you are really into trick gear it is still the music when all is said and done as there are lots of things you set in a room that are prettier than even the nicest loudspeaker or amplifier.

Anyway, the response is pretty strange and a bit less than Klipsch Klan normal. Maybe I missed something...

Dave

He insulted a chair.

I do humbly apologize to all (and the batboy...) for being antagonistic, etc. but yah know... sometimes yah just cannot resist it when the subject of the "attention" has duly invited (directly and indirectly...) such "off topic" segue's... [:$]

In penance, and with all due respect to all however, I have forthwith banned myself from the Forum until tomorrow in some manner of strange electro-self flagellation... (actually, the A/C ducts are in and I need to test everything before I write a check....).

So.... I promise that I will behave myself tomorrow [:#]and not throw the digital flaming balls of white phosphorous into the shortwave ether of the internet anymore, at least for awhile, or until someone just makes me at the edge of insanity and/ or marginally psycho again[:P][:|]