Ouch

John Warren

I did that outside a nice club in Chi Town back in the early 70s. Slapped my hands on the ground as I hit the sidewalk. My hands hurt for a couple of weeks. It might have be the Harvey Wallbangers I ingested...[:|]

"I'm wondering if I should seek medical advice... "

Why?

They won't do anything other than run up a big bill, tell you to get a do-nut pillow, and maybe give you some pain-killers.

exactly, it's going to smart for a while. get used to squirming in your seat and lowering yourself very gently into the car. That's about it in my experience.

I did that outside a nice club in Chi Town back in the early 70s. Slapped my hands on the ground as I hit the sidewalk. My hands hurt for a couple of weeks. It might have be the Harvey Wallbangers I ingested...Indifferent

Ouch. Chi Town in the 70's. Couple of questions.

Did your Klogs fly off and hit you in the head?

Did the sudden motion get all of your gold chains and medallions caught up in your groovy chest hair?

Was your polyester suite so slick that it sent you down the street like you were on a sled?

And finally, did you blame the establishment?