Let's see your Klipsch speakers.

soundbound

Those Khorns are gorgeous!!!!!!..... Tigerman. That theatre is very well done, love the colors and lighting. I could get lost in there. Very Nice....[H]

Youthman.....what can I say you have great taste. That is one epic battle of a system you have going on there.......[8]

Thank you Moray for the link , I will definitely look at it... thanks...[Y]

Hey there Audio Android, thanks so much for your compliment!,

How far is Ridgfield from Holyoke MA. ? Why not take a drive up, bring your favorite 'software' and spend the day gettin' lost in here [:)]

Send me a Pmail and we can make an arrangement for a music appreciation visit.

.........Gary

K'Horn 4..............that is a very spacious room. I would LOVE to hear the K'horns breath a bit in a large space such as yours, where as mine are really too big and cramped in my little theater.....

Just complimentin'

........Gary

Thanks Tigerman! My room is approx. 20x20 and yes my K-horns need room to breath. They continue to amaze me with their incredible sound.

The two channel Klipsch Academy speakers and sub have a very nice controlled sound. I am using Energy FPS speakers for the 7.1 surround sound

system. I am using a Marantz PM8004 intergrated amp and SA8004 SACD with the K-horns. Saving up for some Mac's tube amps.

Very nice Sunburn! Yet another VERY spacious room. I LOVE the Velodyne product and I bet that one in your system fills the room COASTING !! I have been the proud owner of an F-1500-R for many years and it does just enough for my small space, but its REAL forte' is getting all the way down to 16Hz. which is the bottom note of a 32' CCCC on the pipe organ if so equipped! [Y]

Enjoy...

.........Gary

Thanks for the complements ! I have a good sized room but it has some acoustical issues that can't be addressed . 2 open entranceways , 4 closet doors and the 3 large old school metal crank out windows with 60 year old glazing . Some annoyances at normal volumes but I can power through them , thanks Klipsch !

I all ways seem to be moving things and changing things. I haven't purchased anything real new lately, but I got tired of not spinning some vinyl. Well last month I picked up a Bozak equipment cab, though I am not done and have a long ways to go. I at least put some of my gear in it and started spinning some vinyl for now. Dam it is nice, I know things aren't finish, such as walls, reveenering, and the top hats need to be reconstructed. But for now it will work as I can come down here have a few drinks and relax.

post-29546-13819825054502_thumb.jpg

As for my plans on the Bozak Cabinet, I will be dropping a Dual 1019 in there. Once I get some money to gather send my HH Scott 299 to NOSvalves for refurbish as I am tired of ordering the wrong parts and making a mess of things. I would like to eventually put a HH Scott 330d or 333 tuner in there as I do enjoy some am/FM listening from time to time.

Sorry for the crappy pics, I was never good at photography.

post-29546-13819825063826_thumb.jpg

I all ways seem to be moving things and changing things. I haven't purchased anything real new lately, but I got tired of not spinning some vinyl. Well last month I picked up a Bozak equipment cab, though I am not done and have a long ways to go. I at least put some of my gear in it and started spinning some vinyl for now. Dam it is nice, I know things aren't finish, such as walls, reveenering, and the top hats need to be reconstructed. But for now it will work as I can come down here have a few drinks and relax.

You said it perfect to me, as long as it sounds good to you is what matters.

Happy listening.

Its one of those after movie, go around and straighten all the portraits routine Wink

Tru

All of the hung art in my media room utilizes dual mounting points and rubber pads at each of the lower corners. No noticeable rattle and no readjusting needed. Our parties typically include 4-6 hours of loud thumping music for the wife and her friends to dance too. Just a thought :)

post-52265-13819825146986_thumb.jpg