So What did you do over your summer vacation?

jacksonbart

I'm leaving Saturday for my summer vacation on the Outer Banks. Probably get blown out to sea.

Oh, they have a record store there now.

Marty, I am going to be there after you. IIRC we were down there the same time one year and did not know it until you posted about the rip tide....or did I dream that? At any rate if we are going down the same time each year we need to make plans to meet up. I'll buy you a beer at Tortuga Lie, Mama Kwans or Kill Devil Grill. Where you staying, we are around MP 16 this year.

A few days in Las Vegas. Netted decent $$$ at blackjack.

Posted Image

Got a puppy.

Posted Image

Took the new pup to the Oregon coast for a few weeks.

Posted Image

Saw some redwoods.

Posted Image

Got a new old motorcycle. First one I've ridden since a bad wreck a few years ago.

Posted Image

Still limping but, at least, I'm alive.

I'm leaving Saturday for my summer vacation on the Outer Banks. Probably get blown out to sea.

Oh, they have a record store there now.

Marty, I am going to be there after you. IIRC we were down there the same time one year and did not know it until you posted about the rip tide....or did I dream that? At any rate if we are going down the same time each year we need to make plans to meet up. I'll buy you a beer at Tortuga Lie, Mama Kwans or Kill Devil Grill. Where you staying, we are around MP 16 this year.

I'll be staying right on the Sound in Nags Head a minute from the Hospital. My friends insist we stay near a hospital whenever they travel with me. Can't figure out why. After all, what could possibly go wrong?

Will be there thru the 25th, possibly the 26th.

You're remembrance is correct. If you will be down the following weekend , pm and I'l give you my cell. If not, please drop load an emergency shipment of your very bestest home-brew. I intend to be terribly thirsty next week.