The hot sauce fairy came today

dtel

JL Sargent ; " It's fun to visit the Tabasco factory and they really do have a country store. With my loving wife being from Lake Charles, just down the road, I have had the pleasure. Avery Island is near Lake Peigneur where the salt mine flooded many years ago."

WOW

I had heard of that but had no idea it was that big of a lake to just disappear. We have been thinking about going down to Avery island and take the tour of the plant, we have never been there.

The list of equipment that went down that hole is crazy. I think among other things 11 barges were sucked down. That'll make you reach for some HOT sauce for sure.[;)]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Hot Sauce Fairy was at the Pride Parade in San Francisco. He/she gets around!

I am sure he/she was and really glad it was just my sister and not the sauce fairy, at least she wasn't dressed the part and she has not gone to SF, beyond that I don't really know.

This stuff is great!

mare_sriracha_hot_sauce_slideshow_1_h.jp

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/slideshows/2010/01/sriracha_hot_sauce_slideshow#intro

My friend Steve dips fresh broccolli in it, that may be a bit hot for me, I use it for cooking.

I have had this one and I do enjoy it. It goes well with certains foods.
Fried chicken and grilled chicken come to mind .

• Moderators

There's a fairy for everything these days, still waiting for the cleaning fairy like I tell the kids, and I think i'm going to have a longer wait for the twins fairy. [:(]

There's a fairy for everything these days,

I think they're exporting them from California.

we still have a few regular people left here in california.

Present company excludedEmbarrassed.

I have managed to age without growing up--and most women my age, seem to want to date someone that acts their age. Eventually i'll find a woman that's still a punk like me, and i hope she can do hot sauce shots!

• Moderators

Present company excludedEmbarrassed.

I have managed to age without growing up--and most women my age, seem to want to date someone that acts their age. Eventually i'll find a woman that's still a punk like me, and i hope she can do hot sauce shots!

I am sure there are some normal people left, I would think more and more because there seems to be more abnormal people everywhere else, were spreading across the country, it's the plan.

I am sure you will find a punkette, hot sauce shots is not that crazy considering everything else out there. [:|]

post-11804-13819658511664_thumb.gif

• Moderators

Exactly Big Stew!

Like everywhere the craziest of each state seems to get elected [:S]