In what format did you buy your last music album?

twu

I buy 1 SACD/CD for every 50 or so LPs although my last purchase was a CD I picked up at Best Buy while killing time last week.

Like Mr. Lindsey, vinyl just sounds way better on my Khorn system. I don't even keep a CD player with that system anymore. I moved my TD124 from the family room Cornwall system (which seems to love digital) to the beach house. That beach house system has both SACD and vinyl but the vinyl always sounds better to my ears. Love CDs in the car though.[;)]

The real question is will vinyl fans fess up to the fact that SACDs sound better for all the right reasons?

Doubt it. I am now a digital guy. Not MP3/Itunes lossy crap, but lossless WAV/FLAC or HD digital. It is like talking about healthcare from the 1930 when 4 out of 3 Doctors perferred Lucy Strikes vs the current campaign to stop smoking all together. No issue with the nostalgic stuff, heck vinyl doesn't cause cancer to listen too, but things have changed in the case of audio for the better. Cheers.

The real question is will vinyl fans fess up to the fact that SACDs sound better for all the right reasons?

Doubt it. I am now a digital guy. Not MP3/Itunes lossy crap, but lossless WAV/FLAC or HD digital. It is like talking about healthcare from the 1930 when 4 out of 3 Doctors perferred Lucy Strikes vs the current campaign to stop smoking all together. No issue with the nostalgic stuff, heck vinyl doesn't cause cancer to listen too, but things have changed in the case of audio for the better. Cheers.

Nothing to fess up to. You haven't heard my systems and you don't have my ears. I play it all and prefer the sound of vinyl in 2 of my 3 systems.

So, give me all our records. Cheez, I even have to ask? A truck should just show up in front of my house.