My speakers are not for sale! Don't even ask

jacksonbart

Ya'll are weird. I'm going back to listen to more Marie....

She's looking better these days...

How is that possible?

I do like the quote from her interview regarding her current look:

"I don't think anything is bad if it makes you feel better"

Thank you Bart. They arrived today. I really do appreciate you honoring the "The Thebes Is A Good Fellow 80% Off Discount"

.Loved the way your shipped them up the Mississippi by barge. Then East by rail, final lap courtesy of a couple of lovely 70 year old married RV'ers, heading southeast out of Harrisburg.

Packing was fantastic lovingly wrapped in the Papal Robes of John Paul Twoski. By the way, fantastic score you made picking them up off ebay for pennies on the dollar. Who knew papal robes were so common.

So I hooked them up to my amp which was crafted by hell spawn in the depth of the night by the volcanic fires of Mount Etna. Of course I filtered the signal through a preamp once employed by the Beatles in a long forgotten ashram in the Himalayas.

I won't dignify this crowd by being so crass as to mention the player I used. Suffice it to say the stylus was a public hair from a vestal virgin.

So how do they sound?

post-14801-1381968806852_thumb.jpg

Thank you Bart. They arrived today. I really do appreciate you honoring the "The Thebes Is A Good Fellow 80% Off Discount"

.Loved the way your shipped them up the Mississippi by barge. Then East by rail, final lap courtesy of a couple of lovely 70 year old married RV'ers, heading southeast out of Harrisburg.

Packing was fantastic lovingly wrapped in the Papal Robes of John Paul Twoski. By the way, fantastic score you made picking them up off ebay for pennies on the dollar. Who knew papal robes were so common.

So I hooked them up to my amp which was crafted by hell spawn in the depth of the night by the volcanic fires of Mount Etna. Of course I filtered the signal through a preamp once employed by the Beatles in a long forgotten ashram in the Himalayas.

I won't dignify this crowd by being so crass as to mention the player I used. Suffice it to say the stylus was a public hair from a vestal virgin.

So how do they sound?

Dang, and here I thought they were just a set of speakers[A]

So how do they sound?

[:D]