Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

and admit it.....we pass out "likes" better than anyone :P

ps....feel free to like this post....I'm trying to catch up to minermark.

Sometime back i caught up to Boxx on "Likes" we PMd each other, well really me betting him single malt as to who could get 5K first.

Im not going to make those kind of bets anymore, and i feel bad.

So now i will Toast to Boxx with my First Bottle of Distillers Edition, here is to Boxx :emotion-46: :emotion-46: :emotion-46: :emotion-46: :emotion-46:

Now CEC is on my azz, need to keep an eye on him :ph34r2:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 9

Your like count is safe Mark. I'm not that likeable ;)

Now Carl, you knew it wouldn't be easy being a boss around here. :D

Mustang, enjoying the dirt bike photos, cool stuff!

Edited by JL Sargent
  • Like 7

Your like count is safe Mark. I'm not that likeable ;)

Now Carl, you knew it wouldn't be easy being a boss around here. :D

Mustang, enjoying the dirt bike photos, cool stuff!

Im an "Easy Lay" you get what you give.

IE: Joe, Oldtimer, CEC. that is the the way i have interpeted the Tarheel Way.

I am of course just a meger follower.......

Edited by minermark
  • Like 7

The rest of us are staying in droves.

Pissing off people one member at a time.

"Klipsch Forum"

"Pissing off people one member at a time since 201?."

Tongue in cheek...

megan-fox-tongue-in-cheek.jpg

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 7

We must do something for bob and or his Diner when we leave, any ideas? Looking at Carrot Cake.....dam man

Absolutely.  Leave him carrot cake.

UPDATE:

One of the "Hanger Rats" turns out to be Bobs landlord, I ask him what he wanted for his $1100 month income from bob,

(one acre) $22K, was his reply, gave him 23K cash and i told him to go tell Bob his "New" landlord was an azzhole.

Also ask him NOT to say who it was. Looks like ill be flyin back south to give Bob a present for life. about a month i figure.

Wile he was being a great Host during our stay, he stated many a winter paying the lease or staying open, was always in his thoughts........i can and will fix this because i can.

Undocumented cash from the hanger "Sales" so really it cost me nothing, but sure will make someone happy.

• Like 13

Mark, that is kewl!! Sounds like money well spent!

Yeah that was kind of what the wife said, i just told her, look babe yo got 10K cash you need to go spend it and not let the Govt know, oh yeah that was hard.

I made well over $80K cash, (Not Bragging) dad had stuff worth three times that, and most made me the offer. i just wanted out of this whole mess of selling hangers and dads stuff that i put off for , no chit, 40 years.

• Like 8

Had a great night tonight.  Kevin Harmon brought his buddy Lonnie, Kevin also brought his son and sons friend  over for 2 hours of tunes.  Had a great time.  He drove 2 hours to get here, hope he enjoyed himself.  Love having forum members over to the house. 

• Like 8

• Moderators

We must do something for bob and or his Diner when we leave, any ideas? Looking at Carrot Cake.....dam man

Absolutely.  Leave him carrot cake.

UPDATE:

One of the "Hanger Rats" turns out to be Bobs landlord, I ask him what he wanted for his $1100 month income from bob,

(one acre) $22K, was his reply, gave him 23K cash and i told him to go tell Bob his "New" landlord was an azzhole.

Also ask him NOT to say who it was. Looks like ill be flyin back south to give Bob a present for life. about a month i figure.

Wile he was being a great Host during our stay, he stated many a winter paying the lease or staying open, was always in his thoughts........i can and will fix this because i can.

Undocumented cash from the hanger "Sales" so really it cost me nothing, but sure will make someone happy.

You are one awesome dude!   :wub:  You just made this man's whole day....probably his whole life Mark!  Well, you will make his whole life when you give him his gift.  Thank you for being such a great person.  This just made my evening.  

Edited by dtel's wife
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Had a great night tonight.  Kevin Harmon brought his buddy Lonnie, Kevin also brought his son and sons friend  over for 2 hours of tunes.  Had a great time.  He drove 2 hours to get here, hope he enjoyed himself.  Love having forum members over to the house. 

Some of my favorite peeps, visiting some of my favorite peeps.  I'm sure he had a great time!  

• Like 4

Some of my favorite peeps, visiting some of my favorite peeps.  I'm sure he had a great time!  

Don't know about him but I sure did.

• Like 4

and I am grinding my own beans now.......progress :)

We started grinding our coffee beans about 20 years ago.......one of my mechanic buds that I worked with back at the dealer gave me a coffee bean grinder one day. He brings it in and says "here this is for you"....I didn't know what it was till he told me. I took it home and showed my wife and told her what it was. We were clueless on what a differece it would make to the tast.

Me and the wife grind every morning.......... sometimes in the evening...........

MKP :-)

• Like 6

• Moderators

Very generous thing to do Mark, very nice, this will change his life. B) And it will make your dad smile. :)

Now you do know when you do something like this it always comes back to you in the future, it just does, and you will deserve it. :emotion-21:

That's great

• Like 7

• Moderators

and I am grinding my own beans now.......progress :)

We started grinding our coffee beans about 20 years ago.......one of my mechanic buds that I worked with back at the dealer gave me a coffee bean grinder one day. He brings it in and says "here this is for you"....I didn't know what it was till he told me. I took it home and showed my wife and told her what it was. We were clueless on what a differece it would make to the tast.

Me and the wife grind every morning.......... sometimes in the evening...........

MKP :-)

You dog you, :o  I'm jealous,..................... never ground a bean in my life, really don't need any reason to like coffee any more than I do already..........but I might try it if I can get a grinder cheap enough ?  

• Like 4