Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning gang

I likely will take Erin out today because Norcal is a Zoo on moms day, everyplace is packed.

70s, Lawn needs mowed, maybe ill get around to that, maybe not.

Everyone enjoy the weekend as much as possible with weird weather.

Estate sale one house over from me, looks like the video gaming, live at home, 35 year old worthless kid will need a job now!

People in this tract pretty much keep to themselfs, except when they come over and ask me to run my Cameras back because something happened on their property. so far in the last five years every one of them has come over at least one time.

No serious crime, stray kids, exwifes/husbands kind of things.

• Like 4

Hey guys...

Working on 2nd cup and it's out to the yard.....Yea I gotta cut my weeds.....MY lawn is not the greatest, a few years back my septic system took a chitt. I had to get it re-done and my lawn has never been the same. Before they could do the septic system I had to get a tree cut down. So the cost of the tree and the septic system it dug into my pocket big time. So I never re-did the lawn.....one day.... A few years before that my well dried up...this was around Christmas time....oh yea what a great year that was...NOT....   Well all is good now I can drink a glass of water and take a "poo" lol lol

OK guys gotta go I hear the weeds calling.

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Thanks for the comments on the new mugs and Pyrex 'flame ware' perc. ;0)

Now THIS may just do Chuck in.... But say no more, here is the photo he should not see.......in progress on the Lodge cast iron griddle at my workstation.....

Off to be busy about the day..... Going to move three subwoofers around today between the studio, theater and Music Hall....

The big Velodyne (F-1500-R need my hand truck!!!) I will pair up with the K'Horns for when listening to organ and orchestral works that drop below their low end limit. The Vel. will play down to 16 Hz. It is not a high impact sub for movies as learned years ago, but more accurate for music and covering the lowest fundamentals ;0)

More later.......

......Garyimage.jpg1_222.jpg

• Like 5

Had mine with my son, some Arkansas iron pot made ribbon cane, rashers of bacon, and slathered with butter.  Tall glass of Satsuma orange juice from my back yard trees chased with the peaberry coffee. 

My blood is probably about 90 weight with sugar...  Time to crank up the insulin.

Dave

• Like 3

Nice pics and conversations! :)  Getting hungry now and cannot understand why...

Regular job roadie trip this weekend so, I read posts late on Sat/Sun.

Always watching,reading. Have a good one, whatever that may mean.

• Like 4

Mornin' kids!

Working on cup number three.  Wife out early getting pretty(er) at the salon (even though she needs no help in that arena), so the speakers are getting an early workout.

That's a good looking griddle Gary.  Cast iron?  I'm not much of a breakfast person, but that sure makes me hungry!

• Like 4

Good almost afternoon gang, just up from 1st Nap

Gave the wife the morning off, i wanted waffles she wanted scrambled eggs.
Just awake i find she has taken a walk, amazing, to the store no less! im sittin pretty on HagghDazz Rocky Road for later.

And just about to have , yep, scrambled eggs........ 

Lawn ... :unsure:

• Like 4

And i was having such a nice day

Mark were not laughing at you......were laughing with ya.........well maybe not....lol lol

I suppose i should have ranted/explained my moms side of the family, for years i thought i was done with it/them, for one of my twin sisters drop a FB bomb like it's nothing just blows me away.

my sisters are Flakes, as most of my moms side of the family, when i got old enough to run, i did, went to live w/dad and stayed in school, FB is as close as i ever wish to get, and only to keep up with who is lives/dies.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 7

LF off to WV for mothers day.  My mom has been gone since 2004. 

Sorry for your loss.  Our mother passed away back in 1992. I still sometimes see the emptiness and pain in my sister’s face as she had a very close relationship with mom and was about 20 when mom passed.  They missed sharing a lot of special moments in life. They say that mothers hold their children’s hands for only a short while; however, hold their hearts forever.

On the lighter side, some of mom’s "favorite" sayings;

What part of no don’t you understand?

I don’t care who started it.

Wait until your father gets home.

Your face is going to freeze like that.

No one said life was fair.

Go to your room.

Beds are for sleeping, not jumping.

Eat your vegetables.

No dessert for you tonight.

“I don’t know” is not an answer.

• Like 5