Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning gang

Working on my rear Dually Wheel assembly, little scraping sound i need to fix.

Hitting a bridge curb with the tire last week, it has a weird scraping sound when turning left.

Wheels are off and will be pulling bearing assys this morning before it gets to warm, 98 today.

It seems my disc brake piston pressing tool i loaned my neighbor got wasted, he said nothing as he handed the kit back last night. 

The little one on the left must have crossed thread, cause it's been cut off with a hacksaw:o 

34788086424_5d5427ece4_z.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Just request propofol.  You wake up and are alert instantly.

The anesthesiologist used propofol.  I requested shaken not stirred.

My wife was concerned about reintroducing sold foods gradually, post procedure.  The young anesthesiologist scoffed and said after his colonoscopy a month ago he made a beeline to Redcoat Tavern for cheeseburgers and chili fries.

We went to a diner for eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast.  It tasted great, especially after a diet of Jello and Propel.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

The anesthesiologist used propofol.  I requested shaken not stirred.

My wife was concerned about reintroducing sold foods gradually, post procedure.  The young anesthesiologist scoffed and said after his colonoscopy a month ago he made a beeline to Redcoat Tavern for cheeseburgers and chili fries.

We went to a diner for eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast.  It tasted great, especially after a diet of Jello and Propel.

Yeah it will take awhile for the pipeline to refill.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

The young anesthesiologist scoffed and said after his colonoscopy a month ago he made a beeline to Redcoat Tavern for cheeseburgers and chili fries.

That would be me as well.  It's not like you were sick.  You just were empty.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Sometimes  they make a video and put it on youtube:o  Carl recognized your butt in one I'm told.

I'll get with Carl later on the viewing rights and how many hit I got. I meant to say, how many Carl has got...:)

Not much to se...really.:lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Sometimes  they make a video and put it on youtube:o  Carl recognized your butt in one I'm told.

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

It's not that hard to figure out.  Have you ever seen Mike?  He'd be better looking if he shaved his butt and walked on his hands.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minermark said:

Morning gang

It seems my disc brake piston pressing tool i loaned my neighbor got wasted, he said nothing as he handed the kit back last night. 

The little one on the left must have crossed thread, cause it's been cut off with a hacksaw:o 

34788086424_5d5427ece4_z.jpg

Not cool.

• Like 2

Harbor freight is NOT my Fav store, but for throw away tools, Ya-just cannot beat it.

Dropped my new caliper securing tool set as well as a bearing press set off at one of my Buds house.

He will run it through his "Heat Treating Process" at his plant, these will come back at a Rockwell hardness for life.

Have done this Process with many HF purchased tooling, works like a Snappi or Mattco after that:emotion-21:......and they will NOT be loaned again.

11390156_10207040525234182_1399359893756365476_n.jpg

• Like 5