Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Shiva said:

But of course,  always good to maximize potency, requiring fewer trips to the supplier. Yes. :emotion-21:

Not even counting cost and the chance of running out, no excuses for that.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Shiva said:

A Melitta

for second, I thought you going to show the little basket that sits on the cup...

Getting psyched for the trip. Up or out, is still the big Q.  Did some more measuring. The Versa Note will hold a pair of LaScalas and leave enough headroom for a piece of plywood between them and the "floor".... Plus, I can sit with the seat in a comfortable position. Reclining... a little , even. I'll be headed out in about 10 days.

My anxiety is wondering what I will come back to.  Half afraid the wife will get ideas about doing home improvement. Not that about anything is an improvement... She is an intellectual.   Run into that holiday inn xpress thing...

"Are you a brain surgeon?"

"No, but I slept at holiday inn last night"...

• Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

My anxiety is wondering what I will come back to.

Don't worry she will let you back in, someone needs to handle all the critters. :lol:

The worst that could happen is she improves something that needs fixing after the improvements.

• Haha 2

Brisket tonight. Wife’s buddy wanted pulled pork Sunday so that goes on tomorrow evening. Held off on the ribs.

i slipped up and mis counted the cocktails

Working around kiddos football game, work, etc. A plan is just a point to deviate from.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, USNRET said:

Brisket tonight. Wife’s buddy wanted pulled pork Sunday so that goes on tomorrow evening. Held off on the ribs.

i slipped up and mis counted the cocktails

Working around kiddos football game, work, etc. A plan is just a point to deviate from.

and did you mention that the one cocktail was mixed in a 5 gallon bucket?

• Haha 2