Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Miracle Whip, that is all. No Grey Poop On here, it’s French’s yellow. Mustard on burgers, mayo (see above) on cold sammiches except mustard is allowed on fried bologna. Forgive me BSM but there is no catsup on any sammich.

wth goes on goat and lamb........

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Miracle Whip, that is all. No Grey Poop On here, it’s French’s yellow. Mustard on burgers, mayo (see above) on cold sammiches except mustard is allowed on fried bologna. Forgive me BSM but there is no catsup on any sammich.

Miracle whip is why you have poltergeists.  

• Haha 3

• Moderators

Whatever you do NEVER leave a silver spoon in a jar of mayo no matter what the brand. 

One of the kids or grandkids did a few weeks ago, I went to use some and noticed it smelled bad, I took out the spoon and the mayo was a funny looking green, and not just by the spoon.

I have no idea what happened but it was green in I guess 2-3 days.

No it's only a couple of the larger spoons are real silver, not all of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Mike, I would teach you complimentary condiment matching, but it would obviously be a waste of time since you seem to like the taste of miracle whip.

My wife would be in your corner. Who knows where and why but my taste buds are the way they are. I do not care to be adventurous, I eat the same as I did on the ranch when I was pre-teen. I retch at the smell of fish. At 65 I don’t see that changing any time soon.

4 minutes ago, windashine said:

not to say that I'm getting hungry for some reason, but I need to drive up to the Braums and see if they have any Klipsch speakers in the drive thru while I order a Chocolate ice cream thing....

=== Braums chocolate ice cream, yes. Klipsch in their drive thru, no. Not even in Garland —

12 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I stand humbled.  I never thought I would agree with your wife.

Menu is a daily struggle as Leigh wants the kiddos to NOT be like me in this (and other) regards, The family eats traditional Korean fare at times and I go work in the garage because I cannot deal with the smell, serious when I used the word retch.

• Haha 1