Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
2 hours ago, richieb said:

I though it a good time to show the love for our south and southeastern members.

There is a brand out of New Orleans that's popular down here, just had some Dukes and it was nothing special, tasted both. Either is better than that backwoods hillbilly miracle whip stuff they try to pass off as mayo, unless you don't know any better. :ph34r2: 

0004790050123_500X500.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators
7 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Its a pretty impressive list, no matter how many years. When the worst song on the list is the only Beatles song (not a Beatle hater here), it's a darn good list.

I need one of these

81JF7-4w2tL._UL1500_.jpg

• Like 6

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I think Mallette, and one of my retarded in-laws do not know any better regarding the chemical concoction called miracle whip.  Anyone else agrees with us dtel.

That's funny, Dave probably likes it, I'll tell you like a friend says, "He's an odd cat".

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Duke's doesn't have any egg flavor detectable.  That is what makes it inferior.

Nope it's real mayo, that sweet stuff is gross.

But hey that's me and you're you, neither is wrong if we like what we like.......

Rock On Bro!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I try to eat fairly healthy. But some things can't be substituted. Made some tuna fish with this and it was hard to choke down.

DUKES, no contest.

And since when did you need a coupon for mayo? Can't be more than a buck or two is it? I wish I had the discipline to use coupons. I get gas when my low fuel light goes on. No way I could remember a stack of cut paper when the cubbards are bare and I just made a PB&J from two heals of bread.

396660011_0_640x640.jpg.f5155bde9549b7b956c847a35addeecf.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I got a merit badge in Boy Scouts about 55 year's ago, riding a Montgomery Wards bike modified into a sting ray, pedaling 20 miles around White Rock Lake,...

the highlight was a stop at the Pop Hudleys Bait Shop and Pedalboats for a Hot Dog with Ketchup and Onions, Mmm mmmm…...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, windashine said:

After signing my name about 50 times and listening to the curtesy people standing in front of the paper signing podiums say "Hi me", I started saying hello back lol

My brother just moved to Garland, sounds like a bbq invite in the making.  No hot dogs, to avoid getting your *** kicked for putting ketchup on it.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Earlier this evening, the memories about hearing a bus driver in the middle of the night, saying... "You've just jumped out of the fryin' pan, into the fire" as we crossed the swamp bridge into Parris Island, made me google quotes from the movie, Full Metal Jacket, I think I need to wash my eyes off, It sounded like one of the drill instructors in my platoon, but they didn't say that in the movie, on a bus, to my recollection lol

• Like 1