Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

That truck should be in good shape, he did take good care of it, but it's just that his house is possed, everything down to freezers has done strange things. 

SUSH my man it has been a while since they visited

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the plus side I missed traffic into work. Some idiot in a stolen car ran the gate onto base and he is dead right there, shot by security. Traffic is at a snail's pace even now.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to know that some of them still don't mess around!

 

He could have been wanting to meet all those virgins that the dummy didn't realize would be virgin goats and not beautiful girls :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see a problem with the mods here at all.  Don't know why some would think there was a problem...

 

admin stuff.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shouldn't have looked. Damn I just ate keilbssa and peppers and onion! Late dinner.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Shouldn't have looked. Damn I just ate keilbssa and peppers and onion! Late dinner.

900.thumb.jpg.ff8c537b3e6d00da02755de4c60f9dcb.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

I don't see a problem

You were not supposed to show that pic, now they know what we do. :sad: Just glad you didn't get the other pictures.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:21 PM, JohnJ said:

Nice to know that some of them still don't mess around!

 

He could have been wanting to meet all those virgins that the dummy didn't realize would be virgin goats and not beautiful girls :lol:

Poor choice of target is what it is.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

I don't see a problem with the mods here at all.  Don't know why some would think there was a problem...

 

That's one of those unfortunate things that cannot be unseen.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:06 PM, USNRET said:

SUSH my man it has been a while since they visited

Oh they are there.  They are just lurking for now.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Poor choice of target is what it is.

Wait for all the facts! :lol:

 

Edited by JohnJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Wait for all the facts! :lol:

 

You mean the alternative facts, or, the real facts?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh, 

Not sure how to tell today, thought I knew yesterday!

*I deleted the news part of the label for my news/propaganda folder just a few minutes ago.

Thoroughly disgusted!

Edited by JohnJ
*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

You mean the alternative facts, or, the real facts?

Doesn't matter the results are the same, what kind of dummy tries to cause problems at an armed gate on a military base, what did he expect would happen? Or was that his hope, police see this also. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carl, did you teach the lady how to workout?

Looks like she has it figured out

funny-gym-pics.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dtel said:

Carl, did you teach the lady how to workout?

Looks like she has it figured out

funny-gym-pics.jpg

No but I could take a lesson from her.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dtel said:

Doesn't matter the results are the same, what kind of dummy tries to cause problems at an armed gate on a military base, what did he expect would happen? Or was that his hope, police see this also. 

My guess and that's all it is: Guy carjacks a lady at the gas pump (that much is true) and then begins eluding police. Assuming that he is not from here and unfamiliar with the streets, he speeds off the highway taking what he didn't realize was a flyover that dead ends at the base. We probably will never know.

Capture.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, USNRET said:

My guess and that's all it is: Guy carjacks a lady at the gas pump (that much is true) and then begins eluding police. Assuming that he is not from here and unfamiliar with the streets, he speeds off the highway taking what he didn't realize was a flyover that dead ends at the base. We probably will never know.

Capture.JPG

 

Your theory makes complete sense to me.  The only thing I might add is the possibility that he was trying to establish an insanity defense by stealing a grey Ford Edge; my wife has one.  You must be crazy to steal one of those.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, dtel said:

Carl, did you teach the lady how to workout?

Looks like she has it figured out

funny-gym-pics.jpg

looks like she has him by the ball

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...