Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Stopped at the Kangaroo truck stop and I saw a disturbing name tag on the girl in there making coffee. I'm gonna go ahead and say it was the worst name I've seen on a name tag too. It was "Latrina". Come on folks, don't name your kid a toilet!

• Like 2

Stopped at the Kangaroo truck stop and I saw a disturbing name tag on the girl in there making coffee. I'm gonna go ahead and say it was the worst name I've seen on a name tag too. It was "Latrina". Come on folks, don't name your kid a toilet!

Especially if they have the potential to grow up to be coffee makers. Yuk.

• Moderators

Easy day planned, got an email from the El Dorado in Reno, Motly Crew on 25 july, hell yeah, never seen them and this as their retirement tour.

Sounds like you have this retirement thing down to an art ! :emotion-21:

• Like 1

Easy day planned, got an email from the El Dorado in Reno, Motly Crew on 25 july, hell yeah, never seen them and this as their retirement tour.

Saw Motley crew at Rosemont Horizon in the mid 80's. Have not heard that name in some time.

They're coming to Summerfest in Milwaukee, maybe i will check it out.

Probably a dirty girl.

• Like 1

Saw Motley crew at Rosemont Horizon in the mid 80's. Have not heard that name in some time.

They're coming to Summerfest in Milwaukee, maybe i will check it out.

Do it before we get to old and the tickys are reasonable.

• Like 2

Well its almost noon, but I was able sleep in and enjoy a couple of cups of coffee in my McIntosh gear coffee mug one of my favorites. Then found out I had to go to the grocery store. Fun fun. Here is the type of magnolia we have.

That is lovely, and looks well suited for your purpose. Our first glimpse, we were thinking Japanese. Probably the color. Glad you are redicovering coffee, if I read you correctly.

• Like 4

Wed
sunny.png
106°
Thu
sunny.png
106°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png
100°

It's 11:20 pm and 81 in the cave, not running the AC yet, but soon. B)

I notice they said 101, all of the sudden it's 106, these guys are so full themselves.

Edited by minermark

That's hot Mark......

50% chance of rain this afternoon.....90% tonight. May cut the grass this morning.

Been doing the protein diet by Dr. Stillman from way back in the 70s and before Atkins. Nothing to eat but meat, eggs, and cheese. Down to 180.8 this morning. .8 to go.

Haven't seen sugar britches from next door since Saturday :emotion-50:

Time for cup two.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 3

• Moderators

Well I suppose today I will dig out the Dodge and start prepping, oil, wash and install the new Gps for my navigator, try to get it done before it gets too hot.

Looking at your forecast it's already hot.

Yesterday we had a late cool front come through, probably our last. 71 for the high today, 47 tonight, better enjoy it while I can.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Down to 180.8 this morning. .8 to go.

Good deal, I need to get back to my schedule and hoping summer will help, lost over 50, gained back 25, all this over 2 years. I felt so much better that alone was well worth it, 260 right now.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Just had my evening tea...but this time with Duggan's. A MAJOR IMPROVEMENT!

I did that last night, it was like dessert, thanks to someone we know.

I think every bottle is a collectors edition

I don't usually say when I am having coffee, if I am posting I am alive, if I am alive I have coffee.

Edited by dtel