Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

just knock the horns off, wipe him in the arse, and trot him on out here...

Sancho Panza, on 19 Sept 2014 - 1:57 PM, said:

duder1982, on 18 Sept 2014 - 7:25 PM, said:

Sancho Panza, on 18 Sept 2014 - 7:06 PM, said:

When I make a hamburger, I don't ruin it with that non meat stuff.

If I come over I'll feed that to the dog; if he'll eat it, a get a real hamburger on the way home.

Burn.
Yes, please; like mine burned. Medium-Raw is disgusting; and, with Hamburger, un-safe.

I don't care for medium either, rare please if you insist on cooking it at all.
  • Like 5

Morning folks been up since 4 dunking doughnuts and coffee. Woke the kids up at 530 and surprised them with a trip to Disney world. So now sitting at the air port. They where so excited they didn't even care to have a second doughnut.

COOL!! #1 dad today or what?!

have fun.

• Like 4

• Moderators
Sancho Panza, on 20 Sept 2014 - 04:35 AM, said:

just knock the horns off, wipe him in the arse, and trot him on out here...

dtel, on 19 Sept 2014 - 2:04 PM, said:

When I make a hamburger, I don't ruin it with that non meat stuff.

If I come over I'll feed that to the dog; if he'll eat it, a get a real hamburger on the way home.

Burn.
Yes, please; like mine burned. Medium-Raw is disgusting; and, with Hamburger, un-safe.
I don't care for medium either, rare please if you insist on cooking it at all.

Exactly, I must be part caveman, before fire was invented.

• Moderators

Morning folks been up since 4 dunking doughnuts and coffee. Woke the kids up at 530 and surprised them with a trip to Disney world. So now sitting at the air port. They where so excited they didn't even care to have a second doughnut.

That sounds great, except for the 4 and 530 part, have fun because the kiddies grow up really fast, enjoy it while you can.

• Moderators

Saw my brotherinlaw eating raw hamburger when I was a kid. Guess it was a freshly ground sirloin. Anyway, he lived... :)

Thinking fall in the air now. I will know when I go outside this afternoon. :emotion-44:

It's a habit I had since I was a little kid, when with my mom the butcher hand me meat from behind the counter, he had the same habit and was happy to see me come in.

I guess I have just been lucky, wonder if it's why I have an iron stomach as my wife says ? I can eat anything anytime of the day and never have a problem.

• Like 1

Morning gang:

It appears to be sunday, and i bet Duder has walked off a few pounds by now.

Tarheel pointed out one time, when you retire, the day of the week is the first thing to go, he was right.

So everyday when i fire up the Pc, the first click is on the time down in the lower right corner, i feel much better for doing this everyday, because sometimes it may be the only thing iv done for that day :ph34r:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Morning gang:

It appears to be sunday, and i bet Duder has walked off a few pounds by now.

Tarheel pointed out one time, when you retire, the day of the week is the first thing to go, he was right.

So everyday when i fire up the Pc, the first click is on the time down in the lower right corner, i feel much better for doing this everyday, because sometimes it may be the only thing iv done for that day :ph34r:

I was worried I would gain weight, as I typically don't dine out. But your right I am constantly hungry do to burning every thing I eat within an hour. So we will be packing snacks and water for our journeys today. Now to find some coffee.
  • Like 3

Hi gang. Just wanted to take back what I said earlier about Peet's Major Dickason's Blend back on post #2987: https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/148141-coffee-and-cables/?p=1778276

I messed up the French press process which is pretty easy to do. Ran a trial cup through the trusty Zuto and the difference was night and day. After some research, I determined my mistakes to be water too hot, and using way too much bean (I don't have a scale small enough yet, so I've been going by the spoonful :( ). Although I'd still consider Major Dickason's Blend on the robust side of the flavor scale, having dialed back the water temp and amount of bean has yielded one helluva good, strong cup with a very smooth yet tasty finish.  :emotion-21:

Easily 5 stars for a dark-roast cup, just like all the previous reviewers.

41Tr9UdPDpL.jpg

• Like 2