Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Okay let's change the subject a little.  What is the bigger threat to the US....Ebola or ISIS? 

If either should breach our borders looking like below, I suspect that one should be easier to spot than the other.  If the choice is between spotting a bunch of ******* in pickup trucks or something that can't be seen by the naked eye that will liquify internal organs.

post-36163-0-99920000-1411685940_thumb.j

post-36163-0-33240000-1411685957_thumb.j

• Like 1

we talked for a couple of hours but no spark

You are right your a little picky, it's not a bad thing but spark would have been not at the top of my list.

I think I'll mix a :emotion-46:

:emotion-21:  :emotion-21:

Now you're talking.

Vodka or Gin?

I think he may need to change up the order.  There are times that I drink first, and then see if there is a spark. :emotion-14:

• Like 2

Magnitude 6.1 Earthquake just now - that was a good one!  Probably 30 seconds long!  Doesn't sound like a lot, but watching the windows in the building across the parking lot reflect the sun all over like a disco ball and my dual monitors almost touch for half a minute (@ work) it gets ones attention.  Earthquakes are very humbling events. 

Have a touch of vertigo right now - I'm going for a little walk!  :rolleyes:

I do hope that there were no serious injuries.

None at all reported.  Lots of unnerved pets though. :)

I didn't realize Alaska had them.  I guess they can happen anywhere.

Lots and lots of them.  We have no population center to speak of so they generally go unnoticed nationally.  (except for 1964)

Here's a semi-interesting link - granted most of them are very small - but Alaska has had 337 Earthquakes since Monday.  :o  No :pwk_bs: !

(*as of the time of this post - the site updates every few hours.)

http://www.aeic.alaska.edu/recent/macsub/index.html

• Like 3

• Moderators
Boxx, on 26 Sept 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:

dtel, on 25 Sept 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

Tarheel, on 25 Sept 2014 - 5:25 PM, said: What is the bigger threat to the US....Ebola or ISIS?

ISIS they do not allow music to be played. 

That's because they have never heard a properly placed K'horn....

Your probably right Boxx, I see why they are so mad, all they have is a bose store . :angry:

• Like 3

• Moderators
Anyone ever been to club Med in Florida. They have Coors on tap at the soda fountain.

Not crazy about Coors but it's better than a Coke, and no never been.

Well Super DAD how did the kiddies like mouseland, and you and the better half also ? (besides of being separated from your money, got to expect that)

And you know if we don't get a couple pics (when your ready) it was all just made up ! Super DAD :D

• Like 3

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

haven’t heard that saying in a long time 

Need to say it more. Actually, I say it all the time. Guess just not here. I wish it was the Ponderosa,lol

Good tidings to you there *BigStewMan! Love those female Brit accents... :excl2:

• Like 2

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

haven’t heard that saying in a long time 

Need to say it more. Actually, I say it all the time. Guess just not here. I wish it was the Ponderosa,lol

Good tidings to you there *BigStewMan! Love those female Brit accents... :excl2:

best accent there is--i could listen forever.

Years ago, when it was still open, i visited the Ponderosa up in Incline Village outside of Tahoe.  Ate a Hoss Burger there too.

Hope you are having the start of a great weekend.

• Like 1