Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning all. Just waiting for the heater to take the chill off of the garage. It was 47 inside the garage when I checked last. Time to make a little saw dust out there. I think I'll play some Pink Floyd in honor of Boxx while I work. I noticed they were referenced in his very last post.

Stupid Beats music has virtually no Pink Floyd. WTF?

Spotify does

I've been thinking of making a change.  Maybe even to Tidal but I just haven't messed with it.  Beats has virtually no Pink Floyd or Metallica which is just about a deal breaker for me.

• Like 3

Waiting for the wife to return from WallyWorld run, then off to a Smithwicks for breakfast.

Weather is holding at 60 degree days, i like it, workable boat time.

Just ran into the old neighbor next door, great old guy in his 90s, ask me about strange smell he picks up sometimes,

brought him over to show him the Boat project, Resin/Glass work does smell a tad sometimes.

he also ask why he has NOT heard Patsy Cline for a couple months? i tell him it's because the neighbor behind him complained.

He say's, fk-him, your allowed to make "Noise" between 7am and 10pm, you run your music between 9am and 6pm, so fk-him.

I see a "Patsy Day" when i get home later today :emotion-21:

Give 'em a good dose of Hank, Sr. while you're at it!!

• Like 4

Always liked Snow's sequins. More than Porter's...Sr. for sure. Liked ballad of hank by Jr.

Now Matt Dillon was captured in the opening in color sequence, where he let the other dude draw first or, at least get the steel clear of the holster and actually fire first as witnessed by the 2 gun report.

Now Matt was mostly a good sort, and somewhat confident.

Since the clip only shows the Marshal firing, guess the dude could have shot from his holster. Or... even got caught...

Weekend trip took  the spark out of me. Now for the hay.

Morning :sleep:

Edited by billybob
  • Like 3

2 days in a row that I have been in bed by 1030 and awake by 700 and on a weekend to boot. Somethings not right here.  Nothing planned, maybe some listening down stairs or shopping for a different active crossover.  I need something that does 2 way stereo with a sub. 

• Like 4

Sunday morning.  Opened up my Christmas bag of Kona.  Well worth the wait.  Went to work out in the garage but the glue isn't dry from yesterday's progress.  It's 50 inside the garage and everything is drying in slow motion.  No work on the sub today.  I may go see my grand son and watch a little football instead.  Seems to be a good compromise.

• Like 6

Sunday started with a bang, Damn furnace stopped again, New nozzle, new filter bleed the line wife drop's the pint of fuel on me furnace is running. Showers then make breakfast for the boys & wife (french toast with cinnamon and raw honey),  Then my breakfast French toast using Pumpernickel bread with cinnamon and raw honey and use the remaining egg to make eggs which are a travesty again :angry: 

Note to self I am going back to stainless skillet for eggs and french toast, The olive adds a nice flavor and everything else cooks more to my liking the wife can have her POS non stick griddle

All better now relaxing on the forums :rolleyes:  

• Like 3

Morning Gang

60 + is what they are saying today, that's fine workable weather.

I see everyone chatting about their service, spotify, tidal, and whatnot.

Tried a couple in the last few years, i like free youtube, CD's.

When im to old (80s+) and cannot get to the mancave, then i will really care about quality cuts.

Meanwile, iv labored to build a Pro system, according to my neighbors, im there. 

Running 22 Wpc last night with a bump to 40 (Metallica/VH Eruption) i noticed in my CCTV cam on the west fence, someone looking between the cracks....Hummm  :ph34r2:

Cranked Patsy/haggerd/nelson for the first couple hours, no notes on my door this morning.

First cup down, need/want three more  :blink2:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

• Moderators
minermark, on 11 Jan 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:minermark, on 11 Jan 2015 - 11:19 AM, said: i noticed in my CCTV cam on the west fence, someone looking between the cracks....Hummm

Might be time to loosen the belt and go pull a few weeds pointing the plumbers crack in there direction just for fun.........Or bust out the KLIT and give them the full show !

Edited by dtel
  • Like 6